Farmington, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a professional road accident lawyer in Farmington, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Farmington, MO. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Farmington, Chris Dixon and the injury firm provide affordable and effective legal representation to car crash victims and/or their families. Dixon is available to Illinois and Missouri clients including those in Farmington, MO.
- The vehicle collision attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to potential clients. Legal service fees are charged only if you win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident may include lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Dixon’s car accident attorneys in Farmington, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The settlement in a traffic injury case in Farmington varies on the seriousness of the damage and injury. Any reward may be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people die in vehicle-related wrecks every year in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students are killed in bus crashes and approximately 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Farmington is much more effective than fighting cases by yourself. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now for more information about traffic accident attorneys in Farmington, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled upwards of $50 million for clients in Farmington, Missouri, and Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm offers professional legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a vehicle or pedestrian incident, talk to Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact a lawyer straight away to better your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Farmington, MO.
Vehicle Crash Lawyers in Farmington, MO
One important step in settling a traffic accident case in Farmington is finding experienced legal counsel. Chris Dixon specializes in several different fields in Farmington, including:
We have a contingency payment program, which means our clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any professional traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, a Farmington, MO traffic accident attorney is here to increase your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Farmington traffic claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Farmington?
In a fraction of a second can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Farmington, MO have provided 4 steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s crucial for accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. A Farmington, MO, vehicle accident attorney can help you do this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Contact a Farmington Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It is often more expensive not to hire one. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident attorney in Farmington, MO, will assist you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are unable to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is another reason why it is so important to contact a Farmington traffic accident lawyer as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Farmington are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Farmington, MO
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to one-out-of-three of fatalities in the United States involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Farmington traffic collision attorneys offer up a few additional stats on the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a high number of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 10 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. An important element of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Farmington, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with fighting these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Farmington, MO?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Farmington, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Farmington:
- What does it cost to begin an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Farmington traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Farmington traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a Farmington traffic accident lawyer, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a traffic accident case? It’s easy: Contact a Farmington traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Farmington, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Farmington, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.