Fenton, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a professional traffic accident lawyer in Fenton, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Fenton, MO. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Fenton, Chris Dixon and the personal injury firm offer affordable and effective legal representation to vehicle accident victims and their families. Dixon serves Illinois and Missouri clients, including clients in Fenton, MO.
- The traffic crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to clients. Any fees apply only when we win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident may include wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s personal injury attorneys in Fenton, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The reward amount in a traffic injury case in Fenton varies on the seriousness of the damage. The reward may be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people die in traffic-related wrecks each year in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students become fatalities in bus crashes and about 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Fenton is much more effective than fighting cases by yourself. Contact Chris Dixon today for additional info about traffic accident lawyers in Fenton, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35 million for clients in Fenton, Illinois, and Missouri, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a road accident, talk to us now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact an attorney as soon as possible to better your chances of winning a traffic accident claim in Fenton, MO.
Car and Truck Injury Lawyers in Fenton, MO
An important step in settling a traffic accident claim in Fenton is getting professional legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various areas in Fenton, including:
We have a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any seasoned traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, a Fenton, MO traffic accident lawyer can help you maximize your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Fenton traffic case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Fenton?
Turning your attention from the road for an instant can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Fenton, MO have provided four steps if you’ve been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s essential for vehicle accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. A Fenton, MO, vehicle accident lawyer can assist you in completing this important. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Contact a Fenton Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It can be more expensive not to hire one. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is hard. A traffic accident attorney in Fenton, MO, can assist you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many car crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it is so important to contact a Fenton traffic accident attorney as soon as you can, or have a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Fenton are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Fenton, MO
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s essential to prioritize safety and good sense. Nearly 33 percent of fatalities in the United States involve dangerous driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Fenton traffic accident attorneys provide a few more statistics on the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a lot of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 9 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. An important element of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Fenton, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Fenton, MO?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Fenton, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Fenton:
- What does it cost to pursue an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Fenton traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Fenton traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a Fenton traffic accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a traffic wreck case? It’s simple: Contact a Fenton traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Fenton, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Fenton, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.