Ferguson, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a trusted car accident attorney in Ferguson, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Ferguson, MO. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Ferguson, Chris Dixon and his personal injury firm provide quality legal counsel to vehicle crash victims and their families. Chris Dixon is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including those in Ferguson, MO.
- The traffic accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to clients. Legal service fees apply only when you win the case.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon’s car accident attorneys in Ferguson, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The reward amount in a traffic injury claim in Ferguson may vary based on the severity of the injury and damage. Any reward may also be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people die in traffic-related crashes each year in the United States. Of those, around 134 students become fatalities in bus traffic accidents and around 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Ferguson is much more effective than winning claims by yourself. Call Christopher Dixon today for more information about traffic accident lawyers in Ferguson, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients in Ferguson, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon offers effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a vehicle accident, talk to Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is essential to contact a lawyer right away to better your chances of winning a traffic accident claim in Ferguson, MO.
Vehicle Collision Lawyers in Ferguson, MO
An important step in settling a traffic accident claim in Ferguson is obtaining experienced legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various fields in Ferguson, including:
We have a contingency payment program, which means clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any seasoned traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Ferguson, MO traffic accident lawyers can help you maximize your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Ferguson:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Ferguson?
With a wrong turn can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Ferguson, MO have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is essential for car accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Ferguson, MO, vehicle accident attorneys can help you with this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a Ferguson Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Short answer? It can be more expensive not to hire one. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is hard. A traffic accident attorney in Ferguson, MO, will aid you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many car crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to contact Ferguson traffic accident attorneys as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Ferguson can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Ferguson, MO
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly 33 percent of fatalities in the United States involve dangerous driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Ferguson traffic crash attorneys offer up a few more stats about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There are also a high number of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 9 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured every year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical element of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Ferguson, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our duty to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Ferguson, MO?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Ferguson, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Ferguson:
- How much does it cost to begin an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Ferguson traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Ferguson traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling Ferguson traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I begin a traffic accident claim? It’s simple: Call a Ferguson traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Ferguson, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Ferguson, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.