Festus, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a professional vehicle accident attorney in Festus, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Festus, MO. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Festus, Christopher Dixon and his injury firm provide affordable legal counsel to traffic crash victims and/or their families. Dixon is available to Missouri and Illinois clients including those in Festus, MO.
- The vehicle crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to potential clients. Legal service fees are charged only if we win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Our personal injury attorneys in Festus, MO, will help maximize your settlement.
- The exact amount of a reward in a traffic injury case in Festus fluctuates on the severity of the injury. Any reward may also be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related crashes each year in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students are killed in bus traffic accidents and about 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Festus is much more effective than winning cases by yourself. Call Dixon now for more info about traffic accident lawyers in Festus, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $50 million for clients in Festus, Illinois, and Missouri, Chris Dixon offers professional legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a vehicle or pedestrian accident, talk to us now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact an attorney as soon as possible to better the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case in Festus, MO.
Vehicle Crash Lawyers in Festus, MO
One important step in settling a traffic accident case in Festus is procuring experienced legal help. Dixon specializes in a variety of areas in Festus, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, a Festus, MO traffic accident lawyer can help you increase your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Festus traffic claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Festus?
In a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Festus, MO have provided 4 steps if you have been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is crucial for car accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. A Festus, MO, vehicle accident attorney can help you with this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a Festus Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Festus, MO, can help you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many car crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is another reason why it’s so important to call a Festus traffic accident lawyer as soon as you can, or ask a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Festus are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Festus, MO
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is important to prioritize safety and good sense. Nearly 33 percent of fatalities in the United States involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Festus traffic crash lawyers offer up a few more stats on the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a lot of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that close to half a million cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. An important element of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Festus, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our job to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Festus, MO?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Festus, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Festus:
- How much does it cost to start a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Festus traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Festus traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a Festus traffic accident lawyer, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a traffic accident claim? It is easy: Contact a Festus traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Festus, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Festus, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.