Flora, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a seasoned vehicle accident lawyer in Flora, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Flora, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Flora, Christopher Dixon and the injury firm offer affordable legal counsel to vehicle accident victims and their families. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including those in Flora, IL.
- The car and truck accident attorneys at Dixon offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to potential clients. Legal service fees apply only when you win the case.
- Compensation for a traffic accident may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon’s personal injury attorneys in Flora, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The exact amount of a reward for a traffic injury claim in Flora fluctuates on the seriousness of the injury. Reimbursement may be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related accidents annually in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students die in bus traffic accidents and around 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Flora is much more effective than winning accident claims by yourself. Call Christopher Dixon now for more information about traffic accident attorneys in Flora, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won upwards of $35 million for clients and their families in Flora, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm offers professional legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a vehicle incident, reach out to us now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact a lawyer straight away to increase the likelihood of winning a traffic accident claim in Flora, IL.
Car and Truck Injury Attorneys in Flora, IL
One pertinent step in settling a traffic accident case in Flora is obtaining professional legal counsel. Dixon specializes in a variety of fields in Flora. These include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any professional traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Flora, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to maximize your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Flora:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Flora?
In a moment can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Flora, IL have provided four steps if you have been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s crucial for car accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Flora, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you in completing this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a Flora Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Flora, IL, will aid you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it is so important to contact Flora traffic accident lawyers as soon as possible, or ask a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Flora are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Flora, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s essential to prioritize safety and good sense. Almost one-out-of-three of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Flora traffic accident lawyers offer up a few additional stats on the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a high number of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 10 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that nearly 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A critical element of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Flora, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims with fighting these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our duty to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Flora, IL?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Flora, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Flora:
- How much does it cost to begin a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Flora traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Flora traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting Flora traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a car wreck claim? It is easy: Call a Flora traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Flora, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Flora, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.