Freeburg, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a experienced traffic accident lawyer in Freeburg, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Freeburg, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Freeburg, Christopher Dixon and the personal injury firm provide affordable and effective legal representation to car wreck victims. Dixon is available to Missouri and Illinois clients, including clients and their families in Freeburg, IL.
- The traffic collision attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to injured victims. Legal service fees apply only when you win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Our injury lawyers in Freeburg, IL, will help maximize your settlement.
- The exact settlement for a traffic injury case in Freeburg fluctuates on the severity of the damage. Compensation may also be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related accidents each year in the United States. Of those, around 134 students are killed in bus accidents and about 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Freeburg is much more effective than fighting accident cases by yourself. Call Dixon now for more information about traffic accident lawyers in Freeburg, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled over $35 million for clients and their families in Freeburg, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon provides effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a car or truck accident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is essential to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to increase your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Freeburg, IL.
Car and Truck Wreck Lawyers in Freeburg, IL
A pertinent step in settling a traffic accident case in Freeburg is finding professional legal representation. Chris Dixon specializes in a variety of areas in Freeburg. These include:
We have a contingency payment program, which means our clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Freeburg, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to increase your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Freeburg:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Freeburg?
With one wrong turn can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Freeburg, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Freeburg, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you with this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a Freeburg Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident attorney in Freeburg, IL, can assist you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are not able to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is another reason why it’s so important to call Freeburg traffic accident lawyers as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Freeburg can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Freeburg, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly one-out-of-three of fatalities in the United States involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Freeburg traffic crash lawyers offer up a few additional statistics on the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a high number of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 9.5% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, close to three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that nearly half a million cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A crucial element of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Freeburg, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our duty to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Freeburg, IL?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Freeburg, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Freeburg:
- How much does it cost to begin a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Freeburg traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Freeburg traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling Freeburg traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a traffic wreck claim? It is easy: Call a Freeburg traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Freeburg, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Freeburg, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.