Geleconda, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a seasoned vehicle accident lawyer in Geleconda, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Geleconda, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Geleconda, Chris Dixon and the injury firm offer affordable and effective legal representation to vehicle accident victims and/or their families. Dixon serves Missouri and Illinois clients, including clients and their families in Geleconda, IL.
- The vehicle collision lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to potential clients. Legal fees apply if we win the case.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon’s car accident attorneys in Geleconda, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The reward amount for a traffic injury case in Geleconda may vary based on the severity of the damage. Any reward may also be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people die in vehicle-related accidents each year in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students are killed in bus accidents and approximately 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Geleconda is much more effective than fighting accident cases without representation. Call Dixon now for more information about traffic accident lawyers in Geleconda, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled upwards of $35 million for clients in Geleconda, Illinois, and Missouri, Chris Dixon offers effective legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a road incident, reach out to Chris Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact a lawyer straight away to improve your chances of winning a traffic accident claim in Geleconda, IL.
Car and Truck Wreck Attorneys in Geleconda, IL
One pertinent step in settling a traffic accident case in Geleconda is procuring experienced legal counsel. Chris Dixon specializes in a number of fields in Geleconda. These include:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning our clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Geleconda, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to increase your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Geleconda:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Geleconda?
Turning your attention from the road for an instant can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Geleconda, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s essential for car accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Geleconda, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you in completing this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Contact a Geleconda Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Short answer? It can be more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Geleconda, IL, can assist you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are unable to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is another reason why it’s so important to call Geleconda traffic accident lawyers as soon as you can, or ask a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Geleconda are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Geleconda, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is essential to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to one-out-of-three of fatalities in the U.S. involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Geleconda traffic accident lawyers provide a few more stats on the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 9 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured annually in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. An important element of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Geleconda, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our duty to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Geleconda, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Geleconda, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Geleconda:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Geleconda traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Geleconda traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting Geleconda traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a car crash case? It is simple: Call a Geleconda traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Geleconda, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Geleconda, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.