Gillespie, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a experienced road accident attorney in Gillespie, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Gillespie, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Gillespie, Chris Dixon and the injury firm offer quality legal counsel to car crash victims and their families. Chris Dixon serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, plus clients and their families in Gillespie, IL.
- The vehicle wreck lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to injured victims. Legal service fees are charged only if you win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Our car accident attorneys in Gillespie, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The reward amount in a traffic injury case in Gillespie may fluctuate based on the seriousness of the damage and injury. The reward may also be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related crashes each year in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students are killed in bus crashes and about 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car crash deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Gillespie is much more effective than fighting accident cases without representation. Call Chris Dixon today for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Gillespie, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Gillespie, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm provides effective legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a vehicle or pedestrian accident, reach out to Chris Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact a lawyer right away to increase your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Gillespie, IL.
Vehicle Injury Attorneys in Gillespie, IL
One important step in settling a traffic accident claim in Gillespie is getting professional legal representation. Dixon specializes in several different fields in Gillespie, including:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means clients only have to pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Gillespie, IL traffic accident attorneys can help you maximize your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Gillespie:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Gillespie?
With one wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Gillespie, IL have provided four steps if you’ve been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is essential for car accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Gillespie, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you in completing this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a Gillespie Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Short answer? It can be more expensive not to hire one. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident attorney in Gillespie, IL, will assist you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are unable to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is another reason why it is so important to call Gillespie traffic accident lawyers as soon as you can, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Gillespie can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Gillespie, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to 33 percent of fatalities in the United States involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Gillespie traffic crash attorneys offer up a few additional statistics on the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a lot of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 9 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, about three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that close to half a million cyclists are injured annually in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical element of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Gillespie, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with fighting these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It is our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Gillespie, IL?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Gillespie, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Gillespie:
- What does it cost to open an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Gillespie traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Gillespie traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting Gillespie traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a traffic crash case? It’s simple: Call a Gillespie traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Gillespie, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Gillespie, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.