Godfrey, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a experienced car accident lawyer in Godfrey, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Godfrey, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Godfrey, Chris Dixon and the injury firm provide affordable legal counsel to traffic wreck victims and their families. Dixon is available to Illinois and Missouri clients, plus clients in Godfrey, IL.
- The car and truck accident lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to clients. Legal service fees apply only when we win the case.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s traffic lawyers in Godfrey, IL, will help maximize your settlement.
- The reward amount for a traffic injury case in Godfrey depends on the seriousness of the injury. Compensation may be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related accidents every year in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students are killed in bus traffic accidents and approximately 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car crash deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Godfrey is much more effective than fighting insurance companies on your own. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now for more information about traffic accident attorneys in Godfrey, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients in Godfrey, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon offers effective legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you have been injured in a road accident, reach out to Chris Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact an attorney straight away to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Godfrey, IL.
Auto Collision Attorneys in Godfrey, IL
One important step in settling a traffic accident case in Godfrey is finding professional legal help. Dixon specializes in a number of areas in Godfrey, including:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any professional traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Godfrey, IL traffic accident lawyers can help you maximize your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Godfrey:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Godfrey?
Turning your eyes away from the road for just a second can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Godfrey, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s very important for car accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Godfrey, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you with this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Contact a Godfrey Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire one. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident attorney in Godfrey, IL, can assist you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are not able to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is another reason why it is so important to contact Godfrey traffic accident attorneys as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Godfrey are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Godfrey, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to one-out-of-three of fatalities in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Godfrey traffic accident lawyers offer up a few additional stats about the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a high number of work zone accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10-11 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that nearly 467,000 cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A critical component of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Godfrey, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our job to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Godfrey, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Godfrey, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Godfrey:
- How much does it cost to start a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Godfrey traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Godfrey traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling Godfrey traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a traffic wreck case? It is easy: Contact a Godfrey traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Godfrey, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Godfrey, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.