Goreville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a professional car accident lawyer in Goreville, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Goreville, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Goreville, Chris Dixon and the personal injury firm offer quality legal counsel to traffic wreck victims and their families. Chris Dixon is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, plus clients and their families in Goreville, IL.
- The traffic wreck lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to victims. Any fees apply if you win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon’s personal injury attorneys in Goreville, IL, will help maximize your reward.
- The settlement in a traffic injury case in Goreville may fluctuate based on the severity of the damage. Any reward may be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people die in vehicle-related wrecks every year in the U.S. Of those, around 134 students become fatalities in bus accidents and approximately 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Goreville is much more effective than fighting cases without representation. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Goreville, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled over $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Goreville, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon provides effective legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a vehicle accident, reach out to Chris Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact an attorney as soon as possible to increase your chances of winning a traffic accident claim in Goreville, IL.
Car and Truck Injury Lawyers in Goreville, IL
The important step in settling a traffic accident case in Goreville is finding professional legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in several different areas in Goreville, including:
We use a contingency payment program, which means clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Goreville, IL traffic accident attorneys can help you increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Goreville:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Goreville?
In a fraction of a second can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Goreville, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Goreville, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you in completing this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Call a Goreville Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident attorney in Goreville, IL, can help you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are unable to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is just another reason why it is so important to call Goreville traffic accident lawyers as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Goreville can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Goreville, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost one-third of deaths in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Goreville traffic accident lawyers provide a few additional stats on the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a high number of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 10% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that nearly 467,000 cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A crucial element of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Goreville, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our job to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Goreville, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Goreville, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Goreville:
- How much does it cost to begin an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Goreville traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Goreville traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling Goreville traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a traffic accident claim? It’s simple: Contact a Goreville traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Goreville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Goreville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.