Gray Summit, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a professional car accident attorney in Gray Summit, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Gray Summit, MO. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Gray Summit, Christopher Dixon and the injury firm offer affordable and effective legal counsel to car crash victims and their families. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including those in Gray Summit, MO.
- The traffic collision lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Legal fees are charged only if we win the case.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers in Gray Summit, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The reward amount in a traffic injury claim in Gray Summit may vary based on the seriousness of the damage. The reward may be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related crashes annually in the U.S. Of those, around 134 students become fatalities in bus crashes and around 102,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Gray Summit is much more effective than winning accident claims without representation. Call Dixon now for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Gray Summit, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $50 million for clients in Gray Summit, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon offers professional legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you have been hurt in a vehicle or pedestrian incident, talk to Chris Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact an attorney right away to increase the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case in Gray Summit, MO.
Vehicle Crash Lawyers in Gray Summit, MO
One pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Gray Summit is obtaining professional legal representation. Chris Dixon specializes in a number of fields in Gray Summit. These include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only have to pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any experienced traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, a Gray Summit, MO traffic accident lawyer can help you increase your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Gray Summit traffic case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Gray Summit?
In a fraction of a second can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Gray Summit, MO have provided four steps if you have been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s crucial for vehicle accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. A Gray Summit, MO, vehicle accident lawyer can assist you with this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Contact a Gray Summit Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It can be more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident attorney in Gray Summit, MO, will assist you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are unable to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it is so important to contact a Gray Summit traffic accident attorney as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Gray Summit can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Gray Summit, MO
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is essential to prioritize safety and good sense. Almost one-third of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Gray Summit traffic collision attorneys provide a few additional statistics on the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a lot of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 10-11 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured every year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A crucial element of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Gray Summit, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our job to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Gray Summit, MO?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Gray Summit, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Gray Summit:
- What does it cost to pursue an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Gray Summit traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Gray Summit traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a Gray Summit traffic accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a traffic wreck claim? It is simple: Contact a Gray Summit traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Gray Summit, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Gray Summit, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.