Grayville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a trusted traffic accident attorney in Grayville, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Grayville, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Grayville, Chris Dixon and his personal injury firm offer affordable legal counsel to car accident victims and their families. Dixon is available to Illinois and Missouri clients, plus clients in Grayville, IL.
- The traffic wreck lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to potential clients. Any fees are charged only if we win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident may include lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Dixon’s traffic attorneys in Grayville, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The settlement for a traffic injury claim in Grayville may vary based on the severity of the damage and injury. The reward may also be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people die in vehicle-related crashes every year in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students are killed in bus accidents and about 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in traffic accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Grayville is much more effective than winning claims without representation. Call Dixon now for more information about traffic accident attorneys in Grayville, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $50 million for clients in Grayville, Illinois, and Missouri, Chris Dixon provides professional legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a car or truck accident, reach out to Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to better your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Grayville, IL.
Traffic Wreck Lawyers in Grayville, IL
An important step in settling a traffic accident case in Grayville is obtaining experienced legal help. Dixon specializes in various areas in Grayville, including:
We have a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only have to pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any professional traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Grayville, IL traffic accident attorneys can help you maximize your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Grayville:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Grayville?
With one wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Grayville, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It is crucial for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Grayville, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you with this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a Grayville Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It is often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Grayville, IL, will help you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are not able to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is another reason why it’s so important to contact Grayville traffic accident lawyers as soon as you can, or have a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Grayville can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Grayville, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s important to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to 33 percent of deaths in the United States involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Grayville traffic collision lawyers offer up a few more stats on the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 9 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that close to half a million cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. An important element of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Grayville, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Grayville, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Grayville, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Grayville:
- What does it cost to begin an injury claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Grayville traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Grayville traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting Grayville traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a car wreck claim? It is simple: Call a Grayville traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Grayville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Grayville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.