Greenville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a trusted vehicle accident attorney in Greenville, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Greenville, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Greenville, Chris Dixon and the injury firm offer effective legal representation to traffic accident victims and/or their families. Chris Dixon serves Illinois and Missouri clients, including clients and their families in Greenville, IL.
- The car and truck wreck attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to clients. Legal service fees apply if we win the case.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon’s injury lawyers in Greenville, IL, will help maximize your settlement.
- The reward amount for a traffic injury case in Greenville fluctuates on the seriousness of the injury and damage. Any reward may also be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people die in vehicle-related crashes annually in the United States. Of those, about 134 students are killed in bus traffic accidents and around 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Greenville is much more effective than fighting accident claims without representation. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now for more info about traffic accident lawyers in Greenville, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Greenville, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm provides professional legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a car or truck accident, talk to Chris Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact an attorney straight away to improve your chances of winning a traffic accident claim in Greenville, IL.
Traffic Injury Lawyers in Greenville, IL
A pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Greenville is finding experienced legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various fields in Greenville. These include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means our clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any professional traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Greenville, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to increase your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Greenville:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Greenville?
With a wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Greenville, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s crucial for vehicle accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Greenville, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can help you with this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Contact a Greenville Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident attorney in Greenville, IL, will assist you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are not able to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is just another reason why it is so important to contact Greenville traffic accident attorneys as soon as you can, or have a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Greenville can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Greenville, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Almost one-third of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Greenville traffic crash attorneys offer up a few additional statistics on the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There are also a high number of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that nearly 467,000 cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. A critical element of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Greenville, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our job to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Greenville, IL?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Greenville, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Greenville:
- How much does it cost to start an injury claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Greenville traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Greenville traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling Greenville traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I open a car crash case? It’s simple: Contact a Greenville traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Greenville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Greenville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.