Harrisburg, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a trusted traffic accident attorney in Harrisburg, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Harrisburg, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Harrisburg, Chris Dixon and the injury firm offer affordable legal counsel to traffic accident victims and/or their families. Dixon is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, plus those in Harrisburg, IL.
- The traffic collision lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Legal fees apply only when we win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident attorneys in Harrisburg, IL, will help maximize your reward.
- The exact settlement for a traffic injury claim in Harrisburg may fluctuate based on the seriousness of the injury. Compensation may also be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people die in traffic-related crashes every year in the U.S. Of those, around 134 students die in bus accidents and around 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Harrisburg is much more effective than winning claims by yourself. Call Christopher Dixon now for more info about traffic accident attorneys in Harrisburg, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won upwards of $35 million for clients and their families in Harrisburg, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon offers effective legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a car or truck incident, talk to Chris Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to improve the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case in Harrisburg, IL.
Auto Collision Lawyers in Harrisburg, IL
One important step in settling a traffic accident case in Harrisburg is getting experienced legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various areas in Harrisburg. These include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any seasoned traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Harrisburg, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to increase your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Harrisburg:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Harrisburg?
With one wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Harrisburg, IL have provided four steps if you’ve been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is crucial for vehicle accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Harrisburg, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can help you with this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a Harrisburg Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident attorney in Harrisburg, IL, will aid you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it is so important to call Harrisburg traffic accident lawyers as soon as you can, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Harrisburg are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Harrisburg, IL
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is important to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly 33 percent of fatalities in the U.S. involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Harrisburg traffic crash lawyers offer up a few more statistics on the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a lot of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10-11 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. An important component of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Harrisburg, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with fighting these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It is our job to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Harrisburg, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Harrisburg, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Harrisburg:
- How much does it cost to start a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Harrisburg traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Harrisburg traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting Harrisburg traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a car crash claim? It’s simple: Call a Harrisburg traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Harrisburg, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Harrisburg, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.