Herrin, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a trusted traffic accident attorney in Herrin, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Herrin, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Herrin, Christopher Dixon and the personal injury firm provide quality legal representation to car crash victims. Dixon serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including those in Herrin, IL.
- The car and truck wreck attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Any fees are charged only if we win the case.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon’s personal injury attorneys in Herrin, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The exact amount of a reward for a traffic injury case in Herrin depends on the severity of the injury. The reward may also be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people die in traffic-related crashes every year in the United States. Of those, around 134 students die in bus traffic accidents and approximately 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Herrin is much more effective than winning accident cases by yourself. Call Chris Dixon now for additional information about traffic accident lawyers in Herrin, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won upwards of $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Herrin, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon provides effective legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a vehicle incident, talk to us today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact a lawyer straight away to better your chances of winning a traffic accident claim in Herrin, IL.
Vehicle Collision Lawyers in Herrin, IL
The important step in settling a traffic accident claim in Herrin is getting professional legal help. Dixon specializes in a variety of fields in Herrin. These include:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any seasoned traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Herrin, IL traffic accident lawyers can help you increase your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Herrin:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Herrin?
In just a moment can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Herrin, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is crucial for vehicle accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Herrin, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can help you with this important. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Find a Herrin Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements is hard. A traffic accident lawyer in Herrin, IL, can aid you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are unable to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is another reason why it’s so important to call Herrin traffic accident attorneys as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Herrin can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Herrin, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is important to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to 33 percent of fatalities in the United States involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Herrin traffic wreck attorneys offer up a few additional stats about the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There are also a high number of work zone accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 10-11 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that nearly 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical component of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Herrin, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our duty to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Herrin, IL?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Herrin, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Herrin:
- What does it cost to open a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Herrin traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Herrin traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting Herrin traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a traffic crash claim? It’s easy: Contact a Herrin traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Herrin, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Herrin, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.