High Hill, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a trusted road accident attorney in High Hill, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in High Hill, MO. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in High Hill, Chris Dixon and the personal injury firm provide quality legal counsel to vehicle wreck victims and/or their families. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients including clients in High Hill, MO.
- The car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Legal service fees apply only when we win the case.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon’s car accident lawyers in High Hill, MO, will help maximize your reward.
- The exact settlement for a traffic injury case in High Hill depends on the seriousness of the injury and damage. The reward may be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related crashes every year in the United States. Of those, about 134 students die in bus accidents and around 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in High Hill is much more effective than fighting accident cases without representation. Contact Chris Dixon now for more info about traffic accident attorneys in High Hill, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled upwards of $35 million for clients and their families in High Hill, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon offers professional legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a road incident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact a lawyer straight away to better your chances of winning a traffic accident claim in High Hill, MO.
Traffic Injury Lawyers in High Hill, MO
The important phase in settling a traffic accident case in High Hill is finding experienced legal counsel. Chris Dixon specializes in a number of areas in High Hill. These include:
We use a contingency payment program, which means clients only have to pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any experienced traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, a High Hill, MO traffic accident attorney can help you maximize your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a High Hill traffic claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in High Hill?
In a fraction of a second can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in High Hill, MO have provided 4 steps if you have been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s crucial for vehicle accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. A High Hill, MO, vehicle accident lawyer can assist you do this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Contact a High Hill Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident attorney in High Hill, MO, will assist you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many car crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it is so important to call a High Hill traffic accident lawyer as soon as you can, or have a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in High Hill can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in High Hill, MO
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is essential to prioritize safety and good sense. Nearly one-out-of-three of fatalities in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your High Hill traffic crash lawyers provide a few additional stats about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a high number of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 9 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A critical element of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in High Hill, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with winning these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It is our job to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in High Hill, MO?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in High Hill, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in High Hill:
- How much does it cost to open an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the High Hill traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your High Hill traffic accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a High Hill traffic accident attorney, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a car crash claim? It’s simple: Contact a High Hill traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your High Hill, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in High Hill, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.