High Ridge, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a trusted traffic accident attorney in High Ridge, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in High Ridge, MO. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in High Ridge, Chris Dixon and the personal injury firm provide effective legal counsel to vehicle accident victims and/or their families. Dixon serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, plus clients and their families in High Ridge, MO.
- The traffic crash lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Any fees apply only when we win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s personal injury lawyers in High Ridge, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The exact amount of a reward in a traffic injury case in High Ridge varies on the seriousness of the damage. The reward may be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related accidents each year in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students are killed in bus accidents and around 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in High Ridge is much more effective than winning insurance companies on your own. Call Dixon now for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in High Ridge, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients and their families in High Ridge, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you have been hurt in a vehicle or pedestrian incident, talk to Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact an attorney straight away to better your chances of winning a traffic accident claim in High Ridge, MO.
Car and Truck Injury Lawyers in High Ridge, MO
A pertinent step in settling a traffic accident case in High Ridge is getting experienced legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a number of areas in High Ridge, including:
We have a contingency payment program, which means our clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any seasoned traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, a High Ridge, MO traffic accident attorney can help you increase your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a High Ridge traffic case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in High Ridge?
Turning your eyes away from the road for just a second can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in High Ridge, MO have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. A High Ridge, MO, vehicle accident lawyer can assist you with this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a High Ridge Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident attorney in High Ridge, MO, will help you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it is so important to contact a High Ridge traffic accident attorney as soon as you can, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in High Ridge can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in High Ridge, MO
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost one-out-of-three of deaths in the United States involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your High Ridge traffic collision lawyers provide a few more statistics on the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 9.5% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, close to three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured every year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical element of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in High Ridge, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our duty to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in High Ridge, MO?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in High Ridge, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in High Ridge:
- What does it cost to start a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the High Ridge traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your High Ridge traffic accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a High Ridge traffic accident lawyer, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a traffic wreck claim? It is simple: Contact a High Ridge traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your High Ridge, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in High Ridge, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.