Highland, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a seasoned car accident lawyer in Highland, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Highland, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Highland, Christopher Dixon and the injury firm offer affordable legal representation to car crash victims and/or their families. Dixon serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, plus those in Highland, IL.
- The car crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Legal service fees apply only when we win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon Injury Firm’s injury attorneys in Highland, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The exact amount of a reward in a traffic injury case in Highland may vary based on the seriousness of the damage and injury. Any reward may also be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related wrecks annually in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students are killed in bus accidents and about 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Highland is much more effective than fighting accident cases without representation. Call Dixon today for more information about traffic accident attorneys in Highland, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 for clients in Highland, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm offers professional legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a vehicle incident, reach out to Chris Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact an attorney straight away to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident claim in Highland, IL.
Auto Collision Attorneys in Highland, IL
A pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident case in Highland is obtaining professional legal counsel. Chris Dixon specializes in various areas in Highland, including:
We have a contingency payment program, which means our clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Highland, IL traffic accident lawyers can help you increase your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Highland:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Highland?
In the blink of an eye can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Highland, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s crucial for vehicle accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Highland, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you with this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a Highland Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire one. Battling insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements is hard. A traffic accident lawyer in Highland, IL, can aid you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is another reason why it’s so important to contact Highland traffic accident attorneys as soon as possible, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Highland are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Highland, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Nearly one-out-of-three of deaths in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Highland traffic crash lawyers offer up a few more stats on the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a high number of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 9.5% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical element of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Highland, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with fighting these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Highland, IL?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Highland, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Highland:
- How much does it cost to pursue an injury claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Highland traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Highland traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling Highland traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a car crash case? It’s simple: Call a Highland traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Highland, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Highland, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.