Hillsboro, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a seasoned traffic accident attorney in Hillsboro, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Hillsboro, MO. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Hillsboro, Christopher Dixon and the injury firm provide effective legal representation to traffic accident victims and/or their families. Chris Dixon is available to Illinois and Missouri clients including clients in Hillsboro, MO.
- The vehicle collision attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to injured victims. Any fees apply if we win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon’s car accident attorneys in Hillsboro, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The exact amount of a reward for a traffic injury case in Hillsboro fluctuates on the seriousness of the damage and injury. Compensation may also be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related accidents each year in the United States. Of those, around 134 students are killed in bus crashes and approximately 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Hillsboro is much more effective than winning cases without representation. Contact Christopher Dixon now for additional information about traffic accident attorneys in Hillsboro, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35 million for clients in Hillsboro, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon offers effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been injured in a road accident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact an attorney right away to better the likelihood of winning a traffic accident claim in Hillsboro, MO.
Vehicle Collision Lawyers in Hillsboro, MO
The important phase in settling a traffic accident case in Hillsboro is bringing on professional legal counsel. Chris Dixon specializes in a variety of fields in Hillsboro, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only have to pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any experienced traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, a Hillsboro, MO traffic accident lawyer is here to maximize your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Hillsboro traffic claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Hillsboro?
With one wrong turn can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Hillsboro, MO have provided four steps if you’ve been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is very important for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. A Hillsboro, MO, vehicle accident attorney can assist you with this important. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Call a Hillsboro Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire one. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Hillsboro, MO, will aid you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it is so important to contact a Hillsboro traffic accident attorney as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Hillsboro can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Hillsboro, MO
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Almost 33 percent of fatalities in the United States involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Hillsboro traffic crash lawyers offer up a few more statistics about the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There are also a high number of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 10% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured every year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical component of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Hillsboro, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with fighting these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our job to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Hillsboro, MO?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Hillsboro, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Hillsboro:
- How much does it cost to start an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Hillsboro traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Hillsboro traffic accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a Hillsboro traffic accident attorney, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a car accident claim? It is easy: Call a Hillsboro traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Hillsboro, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Hillsboro, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.