House Springs, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a seasoned traffic accident lawyer in House Springs, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in House Springs, MO. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in House Springs, Chris Dixon and his personal injury firm offer effective legal counsel to traffic wreck victims and their families. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Illinois and Missouri clients, including clients and their families in House Springs, MO.
- The car and truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to victims. Legal fees apply only when you win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Our injury attorneys in House Springs, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The exact settlement for a traffic injury claim in House Springs varies on the seriousness of the injury and damage. Reimbursement may also be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related wrecks annually in the U.S. Of those, around 134 students are killed in bus accidents and around 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in House Springs is much more effective than fighting claims on your own. Contact Dixon today for more info about traffic accident lawyers in House Springs, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35 million for clients in House Springs, Missouri, and Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm offers effective legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you have been injured in a road incident, reach out to Chris Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact an attorney as soon as possible to improve the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case in House Springs, MO.
Auto Wreck Lawyers in House Springs, MO
An important phase in settling a traffic accident claim in House Springs is getting professional legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in several different areas in House Springs. These include:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any seasoned traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, a House Springs, MO traffic accident attorney can help you increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a House Springs traffic claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in House Springs?
In a moment can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in House Springs, MO have provided four steps if you’ve been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s essential for car accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. A House Springs, MO, vehicle accident attorney can help you in completing this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a House Springs Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire one. Battling insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident attorney in House Springs, MO, will assist you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are not able to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is just another reason why it is so important to call a House Springs traffic accident lawyer as soon as you can, or have a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in House Springs can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in House Springs, MO
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s essential to prioritize safety and good sense. Nearly 33 percent of deaths in the United States involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your House Springs traffic wreck lawyers provide a few more statistics about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a lot of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10-11 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, close to 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that close to half a million cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. An important element of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in House Springs, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our job to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in House Springs, MO?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in House Springs, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in House Springs:
- What does it cost to begin an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the House Springs traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your House Springs traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a House Springs traffic accident attorney, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a traffic wreck case? It’s simple: Contact a House Springs traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your House Springs, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in House Springs, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.