Hoyleton, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a trusted car accident attorney in Hoyleton, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Hoyleton, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Hoyleton, Chris Dixon and his injury firm provide affordable legal counsel to car wreck victims. Dixon is available to Illinois and Missouri clients, plus clients and their families in Hoyleton, IL.
- The traffic collision attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to clients. Legal fees are charged only if we win the case.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s personal injury attorneys in Hoyleton, IL, will help maximize your settlement.
- The exact settlement for a traffic injury case in Hoyleton depends on the severity of the injury. The reward may be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related accidents every year in the U.S. Of those, around 134 students are killed in bus crashes and around 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in traffic accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Hoyleton is much more effective than winning accident cases on your own. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now for more info about traffic accident lawyers in Hoyleton, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled over $35 million for clients and their families in Hoyleton, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon provides professional legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a car or truck incident, talk to Chris Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact an attorney straight away to better the likelihood of winning a traffic accident claim in Hoyleton, IL.
Car and Truck Injury Attorneys in Hoyleton, IL
An important phase in settling a traffic accident case in Hoyleton is finding experienced legal counsel. Chris Dixon specializes in various areas in Hoyleton. These include:
We use a contingency payment program, meaning clients only have to pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Hoyleton, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to maximize your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Hoyleton:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Hoyleton?
With a wrong turn can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Hoyleton, IL have provided four steps if you’ve been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s essential for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Hoyleton, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you in completing this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Contact a Hoyleton Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire one. Battling insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident attorney in Hoyleton, IL, will aid you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is another reason why it’s so important to call Hoyleton traffic accident lawyers as soon as you can, or have a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Hoyleton can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Hoyleton, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is essential to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost one-third of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Hoyleton traffic collision attorneys offer up a few additional statistics on the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There are also a high number of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 9.5% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured every year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A crucial component of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Hoyleton, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our duty to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Hoyleton, IL?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Hoyleton, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Hoyleton:
- How much does it cost to open an injury claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Hoyleton traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Hoyleton traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling Hoyleton traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a traffic wreck claim? It’s easy: Call a Hoyleton traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Hoyleton, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Hoyleton, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.