Jennings, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a experienced traffic accident attorney in Jennings, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Jennings, MO. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Jennings, Chris Dixon and his injury firm provide affordable and effective legal representation to vehicle crash victims. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including clients and their families in Jennings, MO.
- The car crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to clients. Any fees are charged only if we win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Our injury lawyers in Jennings, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The exact amount of a reward for a traffic injury case in Jennings may fluctuate based on the severity of the injury and damage. The reward may also be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people die in vehicle-related accidents every year in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students are killed in bus crashes and about 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Jennings is much more effective than fighting accident cases without representation. Contact Christopher Dixon today for more information about traffic accident attorneys in Jennings, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $50 million for clients and their families in Jennings, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been injured in a road incident, reach out to Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact an attorney straight away to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Jennings, MO.
Vehicle Injury Lawyers in Jennings, MO
One important phase in settling a traffic accident case in Jennings is bringing on professional legal help. Chris Dixon specializes in several different fields in Jennings, including:
We use a contingency payment program, which means our clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Jennings, MO traffic accident lawyers can help you increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Jennings:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Jennings?
In a fraction of a second can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Jennings, MO have provided four steps if you’ve been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s essential for accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Jennings, MO, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you in completing this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Call a Jennings Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Fighting major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Jennings, MO, will aid you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are not able to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is just another reason why it is so important to call Jennings traffic accident attorneys as soon as possible, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Jennings are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Jennings, MO
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s essential to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost one-third of deaths in the United States involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Jennings traffic collision attorneys offer up a few more stats about the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a lot of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 10 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A crucial component of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Jennings, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our job to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Jennings, MO?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Jennings, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Jennings:
- How much does it cost to open an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Jennings traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Jennings traffic accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling Jennings traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I open a car wreck case? It’s easy: Contact a Jennings traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Jennings, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Jennings, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.