Johnsonville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a professional car accident lawyer in Johnsonville, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Johnsonville, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Johnsonville, Chris Dixon and his personal injury firm provide affordable legal counsel to car wreck victims and their families. Dixon is available to Missouri and Illinois clients, plus clients in Johnsonville, IL.
- The traffic accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to clients. Any fees apply only when you win the case.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Our car accident lawyers in Johnsonville, IL, will help maximize your settlement.
- The exact amount of a reward in a traffic injury case in Johnsonville varies on the severity of the injury. Compensation may also be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related crashes every year in the United States. Of those, about 134 students are killed in bus crashes and around 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car crash deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Johnsonville is much more effective than winning claims on your own. Call Christopher Dixon today for additional info about traffic accident lawyers in Johnsonville, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $35 million for clients in Johnsonville, Illinois, and Missouri, Chris Dixon offers professional legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you have been hurt in a car or truck accident, reach out to Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is crucial to contact an attorney straight away to increase your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Johnsonville, IL.
Auto Injury Lawyers in Johnsonville, IL
An important step in settling a traffic accident case in Johnsonville is obtaining experienced legal help. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various areas in Johnsonville, including:
We use a contingency payment program, which means clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Johnsonville, IL traffic accident attorneys can help you increase your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Johnsonville:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Johnsonville?
Turning your attention from the road for an instant can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Johnsonville, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is crucial for vehicle accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Johnsonville, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you with this important. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Call a Johnsonville Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Battling insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is hard. A traffic accident attorney in Johnsonville, IL, can aid you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are unable to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is another reason why it is so important to contact Johnsonville traffic accident lawyers as soon as possible, or ask a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Johnsonville can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Johnsonville, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to 33 percent of fatalities in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Johnsonville traffic collision lawyers offer up a few additional statistics on the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, about three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that nearly 467,000 cyclists are injured annually in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. An important element of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Johnsonville, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with winning these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Johnsonville, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Johnsonville, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Johnsonville:
- How much does it cost to start a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Johnsonville traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Johnsonville traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting Johnsonville traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I open a car wreck claim? It’s easy: Call a Johnsonville traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Johnsonville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Johnsonville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.