Jonesboro, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a seasoned car accident attorney in Jonesboro, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Jonesboro, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Jonesboro, Christopher Dixon and the personal injury firm provide affordable and effective legal representation to car accident victims. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Illinois and Missouri clients, including clients and their families in Jonesboro, IL.
- The vehicle collision attorneys at Dixon offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Any fees are charged only if we win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon Injury Firm’s injury attorneys in Jonesboro, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The reward amount for a traffic injury case in Jonesboro fluctuates on the severity of the damage. Reimbursement may also be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related crashes each year in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students die in bus accidents and about 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Jonesboro is much more effective than winning accident claims on your own. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Jonesboro, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35 million for clients and their families in Jonesboro, Illinois, and Missouri, Chris Dixon offers professional legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a road accident, reach out to Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact an attorney straight away to improve the likelihood of winning a traffic accident claim in Jonesboro, IL.
Vehicle Wreck Lawyers in Jonesboro, IL
An important phase in settling a traffic accident case in Jonesboro is procuring professional legal counsel. Dixon specializes in several different areas in Jonesboro. These include:
We have a contingency payment program, meaning clients only have to pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any experienced traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Jonesboro, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Jonesboro:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Jonesboro?
In just a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Jonesboro, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s very important for car accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Jonesboro, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you with this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Call a Jonesboro Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Short answer? It is often more expensive not to hire one. Fighting major insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident attorney in Jonesboro, IL, will assist you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many car crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is another reason why it is so important to contact Jonesboro traffic accident attorneys as soon as you can, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Jonesboro can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Jonesboro, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Almost 33 percent of deaths in the United States involve dangerous driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Jonesboro traffic collision lawyers provide a few additional stats on the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a lot of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 10-11 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, about three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. An important element of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Jonesboro, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with fighting these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our job to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Jonesboro, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Jonesboro, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Jonesboro:
- What does it cost to pursue a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Jonesboro traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Jonesboro traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling Jonesboro traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I begin a traffic wreck claim? It is simple: Contact a Jonesboro traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Jonesboro, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Jonesboro, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.