Joppa, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a trusted vehicle accident lawyer in Joppa, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Joppa, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Joppa, Christopher Dixon and the personal injury firm offer quality legal representation to vehicle accident victims and their families. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Missouri and Illinois clients, plus clients in Joppa, IL.
- The traffic wreck lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to injured victims. Legal service fees are charged only if you win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon’s personal injury attorneys in Joppa, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The reward amount in a traffic injury claim in Joppa fluctuates on the seriousness of the damage and injury. Reimbursement may also be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people die in vehicle-related crashes annually in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students become fatalities in bus crashes and about 102,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Joppa is much more effective than fighting cases without representation. Contact Christopher Dixon now for additional information about traffic accident attorneys in Joppa, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35 million for clients and their families in Joppa, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm offers effective legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a vehicle incident, reach out to Chris Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is essential to contact an attorney as soon as possible to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident claim in Joppa, IL.
Vehicle Crash Attorneys in Joppa, IL
One important step in settling a traffic accident case in Joppa is getting professional legal help. Dixon specializes in a variety of areas in Joppa. These include:
We have a contingency payment program, meaning clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any seasoned traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Joppa, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to maximize your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Joppa:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Joppa?
With one wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Joppa, IL have provided four steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s crucial for accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Joppa, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can help you with this important. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Contact a Joppa Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It can be more expensive not to hire one. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident attorney in Joppa, IL, can assist you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is just another reason why it is so important to call Joppa traffic accident attorneys as soon as you can, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Joppa are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Joppa, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is important to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to one-third of fatalities in the United States involve dangerous driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Joppa traffic collision attorneys offer up a few more statistics about the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 10% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, about three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. A crucial component of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Joppa, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with winning these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Joppa, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Joppa, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Joppa:
- What does it cost to start a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Joppa traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Joppa traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling Joppa traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a car crash case? It is easy: Contact a Joppa traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Joppa, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Joppa, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.