Kamak, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a trusted car accident attorney in Kamak, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Kamak, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Kamak, Chris Dixon and the injury firm offer affordable and effective legal counsel to vehicle crash victims. Chris Dixon serves Illinois and Missouri clients, plus clients and their families in Kamak, IL.
- The traffic collision attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to victims. Legal fees are charged only if we win the case.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon’s personal injury lawyers in Kamak, IL, will help maximize your reward.
- The reward amount in a traffic injury case in Kamak fluctuates on the severity of the damage and injury. Compensation may be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people die in traffic-related wrecks every year in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students become fatalities in bus crashes and about 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car crash deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Kamak is much more effective than winning insurance companies by yourself. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Kamak, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled over $35,000,000 for clients in Kamak, Missouri, and Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm offers effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been injured in a road accident, talk to Chris Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact an attorney as soon as possible to increase the likelihood of winning a traffic accident claim in Kamak, IL.
Car and Truck Collision Lawyers in Kamak, IL
One important step in settling a traffic accident case in Kamak is finding experienced legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various areas in Kamak. These include:
We use a contingency payment program, which means clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Kamak, IL traffic accident attorneys can help you increase your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Kamak:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Kamak?
Turning your eyes away from the road for just a second can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Kamak, IL have provided four steps if you’ve been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s crucial for accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Kamak, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you in completing this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Call a Kamak Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It is often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident attorney in Kamak, IL, will help you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are not able to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is just another reason why it’s so important to contact Kamak traffic accident lawyers as soon as you’re able to, or have a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Kamak are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Kamak, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to one-out-of-three of fatalities in the U.S. involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Kamak traffic accident attorneys offer up a few additional stats on the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a high number of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 10-11 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. An important element of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Kamak, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It is our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Kamak, IL?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Kamak, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Kamak:
- What does it cost to start a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Kamak traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Kamak traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling Kamak traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a car accident case? It’s easy: Contact a Kamak traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Kamak, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Kamak, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.