Kinmundy, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a experienced car accident attorney in Kinmundy, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Kinmundy, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Kinmundy, Christopher Dixon and his personal injury firm provide affordable legal representation to vehicle crash victims and/or their families. Chris Dixon serves Missouri and Illinois clients, plus clients in Kinmundy, IL.
- The vehicle collision lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to injured victims. Any fees are charged only if we win the case.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s traffic lawyers in Kinmundy, IL, will help maximize your settlement.
- The exact amount of a reward in a traffic injury case in Kinmundy may vary based on the seriousness of the damage and injury. Compensation may also be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people die in traffic-related crashes every year in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students become fatalities in bus traffic accidents and around 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Kinmundy is much more effective than fighting cases without representation. Call Christopher Dixon today for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Kinmundy, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won upwards of $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Kinmundy, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon offers professional legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a vehicle or pedestrian incident, talk to us now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact a lawyer straight away to improve your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Kinmundy, IL.
Auto Crash Lawyers in Kinmundy, IL
An important phase in settling a traffic accident case in Kinmundy is obtaining professional legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in several different fields in Kinmundy. These include:
We have a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any experienced traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Kinmundy, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Kinmundy:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Kinmundy?
With a wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Kinmundy, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is essential for accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Kinmundy, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can help you in completing this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Contact a Kinmundy Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire one. Battling insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident attorney in Kinmundy, IL, can aid you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many car crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to call Kinmundy traffic accident lawyers as soon as possible, or ask a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Kinmundy are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Kinmundy, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to 33 percent of deaths in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Kinmundy traffic wreck lawyers offer up a few additional statistics about the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There are also a lot of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 9.5% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured every year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical element of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Kinmundy, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with fighting these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It is our job to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Kinmundy, IL?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Kinmundy, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Kinmundy:
- What does it cost to start an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Kinmundy traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Kinmundy traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by calling Kinmundy traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I begin a traffic wreck claim? It is simple: Call a Kinmundy traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Kinmundy, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Kinmundy, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.