Lake St. Louis, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a seasoned car accident lawyer in Lake St. Louis, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Lake St. Louis, MO. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Lake St. Louis, Chris Dixon and the personal injury firm offer effective legal representation to traffic accident victims and their families. Chris Dixon serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients including clients and their families in Lake St. Louis, MO.
- The traffic wreck lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to potential clients. Any fees apply if we win the case.
- Settlement for a traffic accident may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Our traffic lawyers in Lake St. Louis, MO, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The exact amount of a reward for a traffic injury case in Lake St. Louis depends on the seriousness of the injury and damage. Compensation may also be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people die in traffic-related wrecks each year in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students become fatalities in bus traffic accidents and about 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car crash deaths. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Lake St. Louis is much more effective than winning cases by yourself. Call Christopher Dixon now for additional info about traffic accident lawyers in Lake St. Louis, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35 million for clients in Lake St. Louis, Missouri, and Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm offers professional legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a car or truck incident, talk to us today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact an attorney right away to better your odds of winning a traffic accident claim in Lake St. Louis, MO.
Vehicle Wreck Lawyers in Lake St. Louis, MO
A pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Lake St. Louis is bringing on experienced legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of fields in Lake St. Louis. These include:
We use a contingency payment program, which means clients only have to pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any experienced traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, a Lake St. Louis, MO traffic accident lawyer can help you increase your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Lake St. Louis traffic claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Lake St. Louis?
With a wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Lake St. Louis, MO have provided 4 steps if you have been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. A Lake St. Louis, MO, vehicle accident lawyer can assist you do this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Contact a Lake St. Louis Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It is often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident attorney in Lake St. Louis, MO, will aid you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many car crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is just another reason why it’s so important to call a Lake St. Louis traffic accident lawyer as soon as you can, or ask a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Lake St. Louis can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Lake St. Louis, MO
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s important to prioritize safety and good sense. Almost one-third of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Lake St. Louis traffic wreck lawyers offer up a few additional stats about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 10-11 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured annually in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. An important component of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Lake St. Louis, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Lake St. Louis, MO?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Lake St. Louis, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Lake St. Louis:
- How much does it cost to begin a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Lake St. Louis traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Lake St. Louis traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a Lake St. Louis traffic accident attorney, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a traffic crash claim? It is simple: Call a Lake St. Louis traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Lake St. Louis, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Lake St. Louis, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.