Lawrenceville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a trusted traffic accident lawyer in Lawrenceville, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Lawrenceville, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Lawrenceville, Chris Dixon and the injury firm offer effective legal representation to vehicle accident victims and their families. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Illinois and Missouri clients, including clients in Lawrenceville, IL.
- The vehicle wreck attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to clients. Legal fees are charged only if you win the case.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s personal injury lawyers in Lawrenceville, IL, will help maximize your settlement.
- The reward amount in a traffic injury case in Lawrenceville fluctuates on the seriousness of the injury. Reimbursement may be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people die in traffic-related accidents annually in the United States. Of those, about 134 students die in bus traffic accidents and about 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Lawrenceville is much more effective than fighting insurance companies without representation. Contact Christopher Dixon now for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Lawrenceville, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled upwards of $35 million for clients in Lawrenceville, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon provides effective legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a road incident, talk to Chris Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact a lawyer straight away to better the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case in Lawrenceville, IL.
Auto Crash Lawyers in Lawrenceville, IL
One important phase in settling a traffic accident case in Lawrenceville is getting professional legal counsel. Chris Dixon specializes in a number of areas in Lawrenceville, including:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Lawrenceville, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to increase your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Lawrenceville:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Lawrenceville?
With one wrong turn can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Lawrenceville, IL have provided four steps if you’ve been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Lawrenceville, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you with this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Call a Lawrenceville Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is hard. A traffic accident attorney in Lawrenceville, IL, will help you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many car crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is another reason why it’s so important to contact Lawrenceville traffic accident lawyers as soon as you can, or ask a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Lawrenceville are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Lawrenceville, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Nearly one-out-of-three of deaths in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Lawrenceville traffic crash lawyers offer up a few more statistics on the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a lot of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 10-11 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. An important component of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Lawrenceville, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our job to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Lawrenceville, IL?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Lawrenceville, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Lawrenceville:
- What does it cost to pursue an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Lawrenceville traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Lawrenceville traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling Lawrenceville traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a car crash claim? It’s easy: Contact a Lawrenceville traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Lawrenceville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Lawrenceville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.