Marion, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a professional car accident attorney in Marion, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Marion, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Marion, Christopher Dixon and his personal injury firm provide effective legal counsel to vehicle wreck victims and/or their families. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Illinois and Missouri clients, plus clients in Marion, IL.
- The vehicle crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to victims. Legal service fees apply only when we win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Our traffic attorneys in Marion, IL, will help maximize your settlement.
- The exact settlement for a traffic injury case in Marion depends on the seriousness of the injury. Compensation may be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related wrecks annually in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students are killed in bus crashes and around 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Marion is much more effective than fighting accident cases by yourself. Call Chris Dixon now for additional information about traffic accident lawyers in Marion, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients in Marion, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon offers professional legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a car or truck accident, reach out to Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact an attorney as soon as possible to improve your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Marion, IL.
Auto Collision Lawyers in Marion, IL
One pertinent step in settling a traffic accident claim in Marion is obtaining professional legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a number of fields in Marion, including:
We use a contingency payment program, which means clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any seasoned traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Marion, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to maximize your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Marion:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Marion?
In a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Marion, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is crucial for car accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Marion, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can help you in completing this crucial step. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Call a Marion Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is hard. A traffic accident attorney in Marion, IL, will assist you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it is so important to contact Marion traffic accident attorneys as soon as possible, or have a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Marion are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Marion, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is important to prioritize safety and good sense. Almost one-out-of-three of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Marion traffic wreck attorneys offer up a few additional statistics about the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There are also a high number of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. An important element of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Marion, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our duty to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Marion, IL?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Marion, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Marion:
- How much does it cost to open an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Marion traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Marion traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling Marion traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a traffic crash case? It’s easy: Call a Marion traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Marion, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Marion, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.
Types of Marion, IL, Injury Law: