Marissa, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a seasoned vehicle accident lawyer in Marissa, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Marissa, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Marissa, Chris Dixon and the injury firm offer quality legal counsel to car crash victims and their families. Chris Dixon serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including clients in Marissa, IL.
- The vehicle wreck lawyers at Dixon offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to injured victims. Legal fees apply only when you win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Our traffic attorneys in Marissa, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your settlement.
- The exact amount of a reward in a traffic injury claim in Marissa depends on the seriousness of the injury. Compensation may also be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people die in vehicle-related crashes every year in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students become fatalities in bus accidents and approximately 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in traffic accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Marissa is much more effective than winning cases on your own. Call Christopher Dixon today for more info about traffic accident attorneys in Marissa, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients in Marissa, Missouri, and Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides effective legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you have been hurt in a vehicle incident, talk to us now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact an attorney straight away to improve your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Marissa, IL.
Car and Truck Injury Lawyers in Marissa, IL
One important phase in settling a traffic accident case in Marissa is getting professional legal representation. Dixon specializes in a variety of areas in Marissa, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means our clients only have to pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Marissa, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Marissa:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Marissa?
With one wrong turn can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Marissa, IL have provided four steps if you’ve been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s crucial for accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Marissa, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you with this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a Marissa Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Short answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire one. Fighting insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Marissa, IL, will help you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are unable to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it’s so important to contact Marissa traffic accident attorneys as soon as possible, or ask a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Marissa are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Marissa, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to 33 percent of deaths in the United States involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Marissa traffic collision lawyers provide a few more statistics about the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a lot of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that close to half a million cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. An important element of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Marissa, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our duty to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Marissa, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Marissa, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Marissa:
- What does it cost to open a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Marissa traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Marissa traffic accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting Marissa traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a traffic crash case? It’s easy: Contact a Marissa traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Marissa, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Marissa, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.