Maryland Heights, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a experienced traffic accident lawyer in Maryland Heights, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Maryland Heights, MO. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Maryland Heights, Christopher Dixon and his personal injury firm provide quality legal counsel to traffic crash victims. Dixon is available to Illinois and Missouri clients, plus clients and their families in Maryland Heights, MO.
- The vehicle wreck attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to injured victims. Any fees apply only when you win the case.
- Compensation for a traffic accident may include lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Our personal injury lawyers in Maryland Heights, MO, will help maximize your reward.
- The exact amount of a reward for a traffic injury case in Maryland Heights fluctuates on the severity of the injury and damage. Any reward may be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related wrecks annually in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students become fatalities in bus traffic accidents and approximately 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Maryland Heights is much more effective than winning accident claims without representation. Contact Christopher Dixon now for more info about traffic accident attorneys in Maryland Heights, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Maryland Heights, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm provides effective legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a vehicle accident, reach out to Chris Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact an attorney straight away to better your chances of winning a traffic accident claim in Maryland Heights, MO.
Traffic Injury Attorneys in Maryland Heights, MO
The important step in settling a traffic accident claim in Maryland Heights is finding professional legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in several different areas in Maryland Heights. These include:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any experienced traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Maryland Heights, MO traffic accident attorneys can help you increase your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Maryland Heights:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Maryland Heights?
Turning your eyes away from the road for just a second can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Maryland Heights, MO have provided four steps if you’ve been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s essential for vehicle accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Maryland Heights, MO, vehicle accident attorneys can help you with this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a Maryland Heights Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling major insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements is hard. A traffic accident lawyer in Maryland Heights, MO, will aid you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many car crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is just another reason why it is so important to contact Maryland Heights traffic accident lawyers as soon as you can, or ask a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Maryland Heights are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Maryland Heights, MO
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is essential to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to one-out-of-three of fatalities in the United States involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Maryland Heights traffic accident attorneys provide a few additional stats about the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There are also a high number of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 9.5% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A crucial component of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Maryland Heights, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with fighting these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It is our job to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Maryland Heights, MO?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Maryland Heights, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Maryland Heights:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Maryland Heights traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Maryland Heights traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting Maryland Heights traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a car accident case? It’s simple: Call a Maryland Heights traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Maryland Heights, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Maryland Heights, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.