Mascoutah, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a professional car accident attorney in Mascoutah, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Mascoutah, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Mascoutah, Christopher Dixon and his personal injury firm offer affordable and effective legal counsel to car accident victims. Dixon is available to Missouri and Illinois clients, plus those in Mascoutah, IL.
- The car collision attorneys at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to potential clients. Any fees apply only when you win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s traffic lawyers in Mascoutah, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The settlement for a traffic injury case in Mascoutah varies on the severity of the injury and damage. Compensation may also be adjusted based upon how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related accidents each year in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students are killed in bus accidents and around 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Mascoutah is much more effective than fighting cases without representation. Call Christopher Dixon today for more information about traffic accident attorneys in Mascoutah, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won upwards of $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Mascoutah, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon provides professional legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a car or truck accident, reach out to Chris Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact an attorney right away to increase your chances of winning a traffic accident claim in Mascoutah, IL.
Car and Truck Wreck Lawyers in Mascoutah, IL
The important phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Mascoutah is procuring experienced legal help. Chris Dixon specializes in a number of areas in Mascoutah. These include:
We use a contingency payment program, meaning clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Mascoutah, IL traffic accident lawyers can help you increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Mascoutah:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Mascoutah?
With a wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Mascoutah, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It is very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Mascoutah, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you with this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a Mascoutah Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It can be more expensive not to hire one. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident attorney in Mascoutah, IL, will aid you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are unable to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is another reason why it is so important to call Mascoutah traffic accident lawyers as soon as possible, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Mascoutah are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Mascoutah, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is essential to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to one-third of fatalities in the U.S. involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Mascoutah traffic wreck attorneys offer up a few additional statistics about the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a high number of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10-11 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that close to 467,000 cyclists are injured every year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A crucial element of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Mascoutah, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims with fighting these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It is our job to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Mascoutah, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Mascoutah, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Mascoutah:
- How much does it cost to start an injury claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Mascoutah traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Mascoutah traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting Mascoutah traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I open a car accident case? It’s easy: Contact a Mascoutah traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Mascoutah, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Mascoutah, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.