Matson, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a experienced traffic accident attorney in Matson, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Matson, MO. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Matson, Chris Dixon and the injury firm provide affordable legal counsel to car crash victims. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients including those in Matson, MO.
- The traffic crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to injured victims. Legal fees are charged only if you win the case.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Dixon Injury Firm’s injury attorneys in Matson, MO, will help maximize your settlement.
- The exact amount of a reward in a traffic injury case in Matson varies on the severity of the injury and damage. Any reward may be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people die in traffic-related wrecks each year in the United States. Of those, about 134 students die in bus traffic accidents and approximately 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in traffic accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Matson is much more effective than fighting accident cases on your own. Call Chris Dixon today for more info about traffic accident lawyers in Matson, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients in Matson, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon provides effective legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a vehicle or pedestrian accident, talk to Chris Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact an attorney right away to improve your odds of winning a traffic accident claim in Matson, MO.
Vehicle Collision Attorneys in Matson, MO
The important phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Matson is bringing on experienced legal help. Chris Dixon specializes in several different areas in Matson. These include:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning our clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any professional traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, a Matson, MO traffic accident lawyer is here to maximize your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Matson traffic case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Matson?
In a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Matson, MO have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It is crucial for accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. A Matson, MO, vehicle accident lawyer can assist you with this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a Matson Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Matson, MO, can help you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many car crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is just another reason why it is so important to contact a Matson traffic accident lawyer as soon as you can, or have a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Matson are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Matson, MO
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is important to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost 33 percent of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Matson traffic crash lawyers offer up a few additional statistics about the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There are also a lot of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 9.5% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that close to half a million cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A critical component of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Matson, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our duty to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Matson, MO?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Matson, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Matson:
- How much does it cost to begin an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Matson traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Matson traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a Matson traffic accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I begin a traffic accident case? It is easy: Contact a Matson traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Matson, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Matson, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.