Maunie, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a experienced vehicle accident lawyer in Maunie, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Maunie, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Maunie, Christopher Dixon and the injury firm offer affordable and effective legal counsel to vehicle crash victims. Chris Dixon is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including those in Maunie, IL.
- The vehicle collision attorneys at Dixon offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to potential clients. Legal fees are charged only if you win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident may include emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon’s car accident lawyers in Maunie, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The settlement for a traffic injury case in Maunie may vary based on the seriousness of the damage and injury. Reimbursement may also be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related crashes every year in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students die in bus crashes and approximately 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Maunie is much more effective than fighting claims without representation. Call Dixon today for additional information about traffic accident lawyers in Maunie, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients in Maunie, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon provides professional legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a road accident, reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is essential to contact a lawyer as soon as possible to improve your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Maunie, IL.
Car and Truck Wreck Lawyers in Maunie, IL
One important phase in settling a traffic accident case in Maunie is obtaining professional legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a number of areas in Maunie. These include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Maunie, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to increase your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Maunie:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Maunie?
With one wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Maunie, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is crucial for car accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Maunie, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you with this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a Maunie Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident attorney in Maunie, IL, can assist you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are unable to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is just another reason why it is so important to contact Maunie traffic accident attorneys as soon as you can, or have a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Maunie are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Maunie, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost one-third of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Maunie traffic crash attorneys offer up a few more statistics about the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a high number of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 10% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, about three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that nearly 467,000 cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical component of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Maunie, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with fighting these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It is our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Maunie, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Maunie, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Maunie:
- What does it cost to start an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Maunie traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Maunie traffic accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling Maunie traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a traffic accident case? It is easy: Contact a Maunie traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Maunie, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Maunie, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won more than $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.