McLeansboro, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a trusted car accident lawyer in McLeansboro, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in McLeansboro, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in McLeansboro, Christopher Dixon and his personal injury firm provide effective legal representation to traffic wreck victims and their families. Chris Dixon is available to Illinois and Missouri clients, including clients and their families in McLeansboro, IL.
- The vehicle collision attorneys at Dixon offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to potential clients. Legal service fees apply if you win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Dixon’s injury lawyers in McLeansboro, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The exact settlement in a traffic injury claim in McLeansboro fluctuates on the severity of the damage and injury. The reward may be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related crashes annually in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students become fatalities in bus accidents and approximately 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in McLeansboro is much more effective than winning cases by yourself. Call Dixon today for more information about traffic accident attorneys in McLeansboro, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients and their families in McLeansboro, Missouri, and Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been injured in a vehicle incident, talk to us today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact a lawyer right away to increase your odds of winning a traffic accident case in McLeansboro, IL.
Traffic Collision Attorneys in McLeansboro, IL
One pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident case in McLeansboro is obtaining experienced legal counsel. Chris Dixon specializes in a number of fields in McLeansboro, including:
We have a contingency payment program, meaning clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, McLeansboro, IL traffic accident lawyers can help you increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in McLeansboro:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in McLeansboro?
Turning your attention from the road for an instant can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in McLeansboro, IL have provided four steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It is very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. McLeansboro, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you in completing this important. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Contact a McLeansboro Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. Simple answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in McLeansboro, IL, will assist you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are not able to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it is so important to contact McLeansboro traffic accident lawyers as soon as you can, or ask a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in McLeansboro are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in McLeansboro, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s essential to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to one-out-of-three of fatalities in the U.S. involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your McLeansboro traffic accident attorneys provide a few more stats on the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a high number of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. A critical element of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in McLeansboro, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with fighting these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in McLeansboro, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in McLeansboro, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in McLeansboro:
- How much does it cost to pursue an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the McLeansboro traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your McLeansboro traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting McLeansboro traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a car crash case? It is simple: Call a McLeansboro traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your McLeansboro, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in McLeansboro, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.