Mehlville, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a professional road accident lawyer in Mehlville, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Mehlville, MO. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Mehlville, Chris Dixon and the personal injury firm offer affordable and effective legal representation to traffic accident victims and/or their families. Chris Dixon is available to Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including clients in Mehlville, MO.
- The vehicle collision attorneys at Dixon offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to victims. Legal fees are charged only if you win the claim.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers in Mehlville, MO, will help maximize your settlement.
- The exact settlement for a traffic injury claim in Mehlville fluctuates on the seriousness of the damage and injury. Any reward may also be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related accidents each year in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students die in bus crashes and approximately 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in car accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Mehlville is much more effective than winning insurance companies without representation. Call Christopher Dixon today for more information about traffic accident attorneys in Mehlville, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients in Mehlville, Illinois, and Missouri, Chris Dixon offers effective legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a vehicle or pedestrian accident, reach out to us now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact an attorney as soon as possible to increase the likelihood of winning a traffic accident claim in Mehlville, MO.
Vehicle Crash Lawyers in Mehlville, MO
One important step in settling a traffic accident case in Mehlville is bringing on professional legal help. Chris Dixon specializes in a number of areas in Mehlville. These include:
We use a contingency payment program, which means clients only have to pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any professional traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Mehlville, MO traffic accident lawyers can help you maximize your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Mehlville:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Mehlville?
With one wrong turn can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Mehlville, MO have provided four steps if you’ve been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s essential for vehicle accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Mehlville, MO, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you in completing this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Find a Mehlville Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire one. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident attorney in Mehlville, MO, can aid you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many car crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is just another reason why it is so important to call Mehlville traffic accident attorneys as soon as possible, or ask a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Mehlville are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Mehlville, MO
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is essential to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to 33 percent of deaths in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Mehlville traffic wreck attorneys provide a few more stats about the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a high number of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 10 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A crucial component of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Mehlville, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with fighting these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It is our job to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Mehlville, MO?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in Mehlville, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Mehlville:
- How much does it cost to start an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Mehlville traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Mehlville traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting Mehlville traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I open a traffic crash case? It is easy: Call a Mehlville traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Mehlville, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Mehlville, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.