Metropolis, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a professional traffic accident attorney in Metropolis, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Metropolis, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Metropolis, Chris Dixon and the injury firm provide affordable legal representation to car crash victims. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Missouri and Illinois clients, including those in Metropolis, IL.
- The car and truck accident lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to clients. Legal service fees apply only when you win the case.
- A Reward for a traffic accident may include lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Our traffic attorneys in Metropolis, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The settlement in a traffic injury claim in Metropolis depends on the seriousness of the damage. The reward may be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related crashes each year in the U.S. Of those, around 134 students become fatalities in bus traffic accidents and around 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Metropolis is much more effective than winning accident cases by yourself. Call Chris Dixon today for additional information about traffic accident attorneys in Metropolis, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled upwards of $35 million for clients and their families in Metropolis, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon offers professional legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a road incident, talk to us now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact an attorney straight away to better the likelihood of winning a traffic accident claim in Metropolis, IL.
Vehicle Injury Lawyers in Metropolis, IL
One important phase in settling a traffic accident case in Metropolis is finding professional legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in several different fields in Metropolis. These include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means clients will only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any seasoned traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Metropolis, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to increase your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Metropolis:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Metropolis?
In the blink of an eye can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Metropolis, IL have provided four steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s crucial for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Metropolis, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you in completing this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a Metropolis Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Metropolis, IL, will help you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are not able to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is another reason why it’s so important to contact Metropolis traffic accident attorneys as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Metropolis can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Metropolis, IL
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to one-out-of-three of deaths in the United States involve dangerous driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Metropolis traffic crash attorneys provide a few additional statistics on the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a lot of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 10-11 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that close to half a million cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A critical component of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Metropolis, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting clients with fighting these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our job to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Metropolis, IL?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Metropolis, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Metropolis:
- What does it cost to begin a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Metropolis traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Metropolis traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling Metropolis traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I open a traffic wreck case? It’s simple: Contact a Metropolis traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Metropolis, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Metropolis, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, Dixon serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.