Mill Shoals, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a professional traffic accident lawyer in Mill Shoals, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Mill Shoals, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Mill Shoals, Chris Dixon and his injury firm offer quality legal representation to vehicle wreck victims and/or their families. Chris Dixon serves Illinois and Missouri clients, including clients and their families in Mill Shoals, IL.
- The vehicle crash lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to potential clients. Legal service fees apply only when we win the case.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Our car accident lawyers in Mill Shoals, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The settlement in a traffic injury claim in Mill Shoals depends on the seriousness of the injury and damage. The reward may also be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people die in vehicle-related crashes every year in the United States. Of those, around 134 students die in bus traffic accidents and about 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in traffic accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Mill Shoals is much more effective than winning accident claims without representation. Call Chris Dixon today for more info about traffic accident attorneys in Mill Shoals, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $35 million for clients and their families in Mill Shoals, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon offers effective legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a vehicle incident, talk to Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact a lawyer right away to improve your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Mill Shoals, IL.
Car and Truck Wreck Attorneys in Mill Shoals, IL
One important step in settling a traffic accident case in Mill Shoals is bringing on experienced legal representation. Chris Dixon specializes in a number of fields in Mill Shoals. These include:
We have a contingency payment program, which means our clients only have to pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any professional traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Mill Shoals, IL traffic accident attorneys can help you maximize your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Mill Shoals:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Mill Shoals?
With one wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Mill Shoals, IL have provided four steps if you’ve been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is very important for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Mill Shoals, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can help you with this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Find a Mill Shoals Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It is often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements is hard. A traffic accident attorney in Mill Shoals, IL, can aid you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many vehicle crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is another reason why it is so important to contact Mill Shoals traffic accident attorneys as soon as possible, or have a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Mill Shoals can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Mill Shoals, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is essential to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost one-out-of-three of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Mill Shoals traffic collision lawyers offer up a few additional statistics about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a high number of road construction accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 10% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. An important element of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Mill Shoals, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It is our duty to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Mill Shoals, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Mill Shoals, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Mill Shoals:
- What does it cost to start a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Mill Shoals traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Mill Shoals traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting Mill Shoals traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I begin a car wreck claim? It is easy: Contact a Mill Shoals traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Mill Shoals, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Mill Shoals, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.