Miller City, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a trusted car accident lawyer in Miller City, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Miller City, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Miller City, Christopher Dixon and his injury firm offer affordable legal counsel to car crash victims. Chris Dixon serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, plus clients and their families in Miller City, IL.
- The vehicle collision attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to potential clients. Legal fees apply only when we win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon Injury Firm’s traffic lawyers in Miller City, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The settlement for a traffic injury claim in Miller City may vary based on the seriousness of the damage. Reimbursement may also be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people die in vehicle-related accidents every year in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students are killed in bus crashes and about 102,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car crash fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Miller City is much more effective than fighting accident cases by yourself. Contact Dixon now for additional information about traffic accident lawyers in Miller City, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 for clients in Miller City, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon offers professional legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a vehicle accident, talk to the Dixon Injury Firm now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact a lawyer right away to improve your chances of winning a traffic accident claim in Miller City, IL.
Auto Wreck Lawyers in Miller City, IL
The important phase in settling a traffic accident claim in Miller City is obtaining professional legal help. Chris Dixon specializes in various fields in Miller City, including:
We have a contingency payment program, which means our clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any experienced traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Miller City, IL traffic accident attorneys are here to increase your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Miller City:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Miller City?
Turning your eyes away from the road for just a second can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Miller City, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to call the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is essential for accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Miller City, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you with this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Contact a Miller City Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. Short answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Miller City, IL, will help you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are not able to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is another reason why it is so important to contact Miller City traffic accident attorneys as soon as possible, or have a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Miller City are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Miller City, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to one-third of deaths in the United States involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Miller City traffic wreck attorneys provide a few more stats about the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a lot of road construction accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 10% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, close to three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical element of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Miller City, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with fighting these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Miller City, IL?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Miller City, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Miller City:
- What does it cost to pursue an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Miller City traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Miller City traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling Miller City traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a car wreck case? It is simple: Call a Miller City traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Miller City, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Miller City, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.