Morse Hill, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a experienced car accident attorney in Morse Hill, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Morse Hill, MO. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Morse Hill, Christopher Dixon and his injury firm offer quality legal representation to vehicle crash victims. The Dixon Injury Firm serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including those in Morse Hill, MO.
- The traffic crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to clients. Legal fees apply only when we win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Our car accident lawyers in Morse Hill, MO, will help maximize your settlement.
- The exact settlement for a traffic injury claim in Morse Hill may vary based on the seriousness of the damage. Compensation may be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party was.
- More than 37,000 people die in traffic-related wrecks annually in the U.S. Of those, around 134 students die in bus traffic accidents and around 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Morse Hill is much more effective than fighting insurance companies on your own. Contact Dixon now for more information about traffic accident attorneys in Morse Hill, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled over $50 million for clients in Morse Hill, Illinois, and Missouri, Chris Dixon provides professional legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a vehicle incident, reach out to Chris Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact an attorney right away to improve the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case in Morse Hill, MO.
Car and Truck Crash Lawyers in Morse Hill, MO
One pertinent step in settling a traffic accident case in Morse Hill is getting professional legal counsel. Dixon specializes in a variety of fields in Morse Hill, including:
We use a contingency payment program, which means our clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, a Morse Hill, MO traffic accident lawyer can help you increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a Morse Hill traffic case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Morse Hill?
In a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Morse Hill, MO have provided four steps if you have been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is very important for accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. A Morse Hill, MO, vehicle accident attorney can assist you in completing this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a Morse Hill Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It can be more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident attorney in Morse Hill, MO, can assist you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many car crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is another reason why it’s so important to call a Morse Hill traffic accident lawyer as soon as you’re able to, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Morse Hill are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Morse Hill, MO
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it’s essential to prioritize good sense and safety. Almost one-third of deaths in the U.S. involve risky driving. Seat belts, obeying speed limits and traffic signs, not driving while impaired, and driving without distractions can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Morse Hill traffic collision attorneys provide a few more statistics about the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a lot of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 9 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: The majority of motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A critical component of bicycle safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Morse Hill, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our duty to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Morse Hill, MO?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Morse Hill, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Morse Hill:
- How much does it cost to open an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Morse Hill traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Morse Hill traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a Morse Hill traffic accident lawyer, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a car accident case? It’s simple: Call a Morse Hill traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Morse Hill, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Morse Hill, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.