Mount Carmel, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a professional vehicle accident attorney in Mount Carmel, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Mount Carmel, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Mount Carmel, Chris Dixon and the injury firm offer quality legal representation to car accident victims and their families. Dixon is available to Missouri and Illinois clients, including those in Mount Carmel, IL.
- The traffic accident lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to victims. Legal fees are charged only if we win the case.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon Injury Firm’s personal injury attorneys in Mount Carmel, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The exact settlement in a traffic injury claim in Mount Carmel fluctuates on the seriousness of the damage and injury. Reimbursement may also be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related accidents annually in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students die in bus accidents and about 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in traffic accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Mount Carmel is much more effective than winning accident cases by yourself. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now for additional info about traffic accident attorneys in Mount Carmel, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Mount Carmel, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon provides professional legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a vehicle or pedestrian accident, talk to the Dixon Injury Firm today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact an attorney straight away to better the likelihood of winning a traffic accident claim in Mount Carmel, IL.
Vehicle Injury Lawyers in Mount Carmel, IL
One pertinent step in settling a traffic accident case in Mount Carmel is getting professional legal counsel. Chris Dixon specializes in a variety of areas in Mount Carmel. These include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means our clients only have to pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Mount Carmel, IL traffic accident attorneys can help you increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Mount Carmel:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Mount Carmel?
In the blink of an eye can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Mount Carmel, IL have provided 4 steps if you’ve been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It’s essential for vehicle accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Mount Carmel, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you with this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Find a Mount Carmel Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting major insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Mount Carmel, IL, will assist you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many car crash victims are unable to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is just another reason why it is so important to call Mount Carmel traffic accident lawyers as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Mount Carmel can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Mount Carmel, IL
With over two million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly one-third of fatalities in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Mount Carmel traffic crash attorneys provide a few more statistics on the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There are also a high number of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 9.5% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, close to 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A crucial component of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Mount Carmel, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It is our job to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Mount Carmel, IL?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Mount Carmel, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Mount Carmel:
- How much does it cost to begin a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Mount Carmel traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Mount Carmel traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting Mount Carmel traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I open a car crash claim? It’s simple: Contact a Mount Carmel traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Mount Carmel, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Mount Carmel, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.