Mount Vernon, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a seasoned traffic accident attorney in Mount Vernon, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Mount Vernon, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Mount Vernon, Christopher Dixon and his personal injury firm offer quality legal counsel to traffic wreck victims and their families. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Illinois and Missouri clients, including clients and their families in Mount Vernon, IL.
- The car and truck crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to potential clients. Legal service fees apply only when you win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident may include emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon Injury Firm’s injury attorneys in Mount Vernon, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The settlement for a traffic injury case in Mount Vernon may fluctuate based on the seriousness of the damage. Compensation may be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people die in vehicle-related crashes each year in the United States. Of those, around 134 students are killed in bus accidents and around 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident lawyer in Mount Vernon is much more effective than winning cases on your own. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now for more information about traffic accident lawyers in Mount Vernon, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients in Mount Vernon, Missouri, and Illinois, Chris Dixon offers professional legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a car or truck incident, talk to Chris Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is essential to contact an attorney straight away to improve the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case in Mount Vernon, IL.
Auto Crash Attorneys in Mount Vernon, IL
One important step in settling a traffic accident case in Mount Vernon is obtaining professional legal counsel. Chris Dixon specializes in several different areas in Mount Vernon. These include:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any professional traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Mount Vernon, IL traffic accident lawyers are here to maximize your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Mount Vernon:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Mount Vernon?
In just a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Mount Vernon, IL have provided 4 steps if you have been in a car accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s crucial for car accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Mount Vernon, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you with this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Contact a Mount Vernon Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting insurance companies, filing claims, and navigating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Mount Vernon, IL, can assist you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many car crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it is so important to call Mount Vernon traffic accident lawyers as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Mount Vernon can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Mount Vernon, IL
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s essential to prioritize safety and good sense. Nearly one-out-of-three of deaths in the United States involve risky driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Mount Vernon traffic collision lawyers offer up a few additional statistics about the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There’s also a lot of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 9.5% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. An important component of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Mount Vernon, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with fighting these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our job to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Mount Vernon, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Mount Vernon, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Mount Vernon:
- How much does it cost to open an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Mount Vernon traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Mount Vernon traffic accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling Mount Vernon traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a car wreck case? It’s easy: Call a Mount Vernon traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Mount Vernon, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Mount Vernon, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned above, the Dixon Injury Firm offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.
Types of Mount Vernon, IL, Injury Law: