Mulberry Grove, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a trusted car accident lawyer in Mulberry Grove, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Mulberry Grove, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Mulberry Grove, Christopher Dixon and the personal injury firm provide quality legal representation to car wreck victims and/or their families. Chris Dixon is available to Illinois and Missouri clients, including clients and their families in Mulberry Grove, IL.
- The car crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to potential clients. Legal fees are charged only if we win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s injury attorneys in Mulberry Grove, IL, will help maximize your settlement.
- The settlement in a traffic injury claim in Mulberry Grove depends on the seriousness of the injury and damage. The reward may also be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related wrecks annually in the United States. Of those, approximately 134 students become fatalities in bus traffic accidents and about 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in Mulberry Grove is much more effective than fighting cases on your own. Contact Chris Dixon today for additional information about traffic accident attorneys in Mulberry Grove, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients and their families in Mulberry Grove, Illinois, and Missouri, the Dixon Injury Firm offers professional legal counsel for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a vehicle or pedestrian accident, talk to us today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact a lawyer straight away to increase your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Mulberry Grove, IL.
Traffic Injury Attorneys in Mulberry Grove, IL
One pertinent step in settling a traffic accident claim in Mulberry Grove is getting experienced legal help. Chris Dixon specializes in several different areas in Mulberry Grove, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means our clients only have to pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any seasoned traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Mulberry Grove, IL traffic accident attorneys can help you maximize your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Mulberry Grove:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in Mulberry Grove?
Turning your eyes away from the road for just a second can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Mulberry Grove, IL have provided four steps if you have been in an auto accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s crucial for accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Mulberry Grove, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can assist you with this important. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Find a Mulberry Grove Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Mulberry Grove, IL, can help you through the whole process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are unable to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is just another reason why it’s so important to call Mulberry Grove traffic accident lawyers as soon as you can, or have a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Mulberry Grove are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Mulberry Grove, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is important to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to 33 percent of deaths in the United States involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Mulberry Grove traffic wreck lawyers provide a few more statistics on the five types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a lot of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 10-11 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured every year in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A crucial element of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s primary areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Mulberry Grove, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims with fighting these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It’s our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Mulberry Grove, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Mulberry Grove, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Mulberry Grove:
- How much does it cost to begin a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Mulberry Grove traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Mulberry Grove traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling Mulberry Grove traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I start a car crash claim? It is simple: Call a Mulberry Grove traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your Mulberry Grove, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Mulberry Grove, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.