Murphysboro, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a experienced traffic accident lawyer in Murphysboro, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Murphysboro, IL. As one of the leading traffic accident lawyers in Murphysboro, Chris Dixon and his injury firm offer quality legal counsel to traffic accident victims and their families. Dixon serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, plus clients and their families in Murphysboro, IL.
- The vehicle wreck lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to victims. Legal service fees are charged only if we win the case.
- A Reward for a traffic accident often includes lost wages, medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Our traffic lawyers in Murphysboro, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The reward amount in a traffic injury case in Murphysboro depends on the severity of the injury and damage. Any reward may also be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people die in traffic-related accidents each year in the United States. Of those, about 134 students die in bus accidents and about 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in car accident deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Murphysboro is much more effective than fighting cases by yourself. Call Christopher Dixon today for more info about traffic accident attorneys in Murphysboro, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $50 million for clients in Murphysboro, Illinois, and Missouri, Chris Dixon provides professional legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you have been hurt in a road incident, talk to Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is essential to contact a lawyer straight away to better your chances of winning a traffic accident case in Murphysboro, IL.
Vehicle Crash Attorneys in Murphysboro, IL
An important step in settling a traffic accident case in Murphysboro is procuring professional legal representation. Dixon specializes in various areas in Murphysboro. These include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any experienced traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, Murphysboro, IL traffic accident attorneys can help you maximize your reward.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Murphysboro:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Murphysboro?
In just a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Murphysboro, IL have provided four steps if you have been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to call emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is essential for accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’ll have to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Murphysboro, IL, vehicle accident lawyers can assist you with this important. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a Murphysboro Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It is often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident attorney in Murphysboro, IL, can assist you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are not able to make decisions on their own because of their medical condition. This is another reason why it is so important to contact Murphysboro traffic accident attorneys as soon as you’re able to, or ask a family member contact one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Murphysboro are here to help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Murphysboro, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is important to prioritize safety and good sense. Nearly one-out-of-three of fatalities in the United States involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Murphysboro traffic crash lawyers offer up a few more statistics about the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There’s also a lot of work zone accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 10% of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that nearly half a million cyclists are injured each year in the United States, and 1,000 are killed. A crucial element of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, nearly 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Murphysboro, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it is to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our job to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Murphysboro, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Murphysboro, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Murphysboro:
- What does it cost to begin an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Murphysboro traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Murphysboro traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting Murphysboro traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a car accident claim? It is simple: Call a Murphysboro traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Contact Your Murphysboro, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in Murphysboro, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.