Nashville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a seasoned road accident lawyer in Nashville, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Nashville, IL. Among the leading traffic accident lawyers in Nashville, Chris Dixon and the injury firm offer affordable legal counsel to car wreck victims. Chris Dixon serves Greater St. Louis area and Illinois clients, including those in Nashville, IL.
- The vehicle collision attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Any fees apply only when you win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Dixon’s car accident lawyers in Nashville, IL, will help maximize your settlement.
- The reward amount in a traffic injury case in Nashville depends on the seriousness of the damage. The reward may also be adjusted depending on how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in traffic-related wrecks annually in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students become fatalities in bus traffic accidents and about 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Nashville is much more effective than fighting accident cases on your own. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for more info about traffic accident lawyers in Nashville, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled upwards of $35 million for clients in Nashville, Illinois, and Missouri, Dixon provides professional legal representation for vehicle accident victims. If you have been injured in a vehicle or pedestrian incident, reach out to Chris Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s crucial to contact a lawyer right away to increase the likelihood of winning a traffic accident case in Nashville, IL.
Auto Collision Attorneys in Nashville, IL
An important phase in settling a traffic accident case in Nashville is bringing on experienced legal help. Chris Dixon specializes in several different areas in Nashville. These include:
We use a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and move ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses in addition to lost wages or medical bills.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any experienced traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Nashville, IL traffic accident attorneys can help you increase your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic cases in Nashville:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Nashville?
With a wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Nashville, IL have provided four steps if you’ve been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s very important for vehicle accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Nashville, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you in completing this crucial step. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Find a Nashville Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Simple answer? It can be more expensive not to hire one. Fighting major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements isn’t easy. A traffic accident lawyer in Nashville, IL, will aid you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of car crashes are unable to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is another reason why it’s so important to call Nashville traffic accident attorneys as soon as you’re able to, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in Nashville can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Nashville, IL
With more than 2 million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is crucial to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to 33 percent of deaths in the United States involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Nashville traffic accident attorneys offer up a few more statistics on the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a high number of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 10 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve alcohol, speeding, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. An important element of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main areas of focus.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16 percent of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Nashville, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance medical recovery, starting a claim, and winning a settlement. It’s our duty to guide our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in Nashville, IL?
As a notable traffic accident attorney in Nashville, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Nashville:
- What does it cost to pursue an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Nashville traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How big are settlements? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Nashville traffic accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling Nashville traffic accident lawyers, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I open a traffic accident claim? It is easy: Contact a Nashville traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Contact Your Nashville, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Nashville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.