New Haven, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
The Dixon Injury Firm is a seasoned road accident attorney in New Haven, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in New Haven, MO. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in New Haven, Christopher Dixon and the injury firm offer quality legal counsel to car wreck victims and/or their families. Chris Dixon serves Illinois and Missouri clients including clients in New Haven, MO.
- The car wreck lawyers at Dixon offer free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to clients. Any fees are charged only if you win the case.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Our injury lawyers in New Haven, MO, will help maximize your settlement.
- The reward amount for a traffic injury claim in New Haven may fluctuate based on the severity of the damage and injury. Reimbursement may be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party was.
- Over 37,000 people are killed in vehicle-related wrecks each year in the United States. Of those, around 134 students become fatalities in bus crashes and approximately 100,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead a predictive surge in car crash deaths. Pedestrian deaths stand at 9 percent of traffic-related fatalities.
- Taking on a traffic accident attorney in New Haven is much more effective than fighting accident claims on your own. Contact Dixon now for additional information about traffic accident lawyers in New Haven, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $50 million for clients in New Haven, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon provides professional legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been injured in a road incident, talk to Chris Dixon today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s essential to contact an attorney straight away to better the likelihood of winning a traffic accident claim in New Haven, MO.
Traffic Wreck Attorneys in New Haven, MO
An important step in settling a traffic accident claim in New Haven is getting professional legal counsel. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in several different fields in New Haven, including:
We have a contingency payment program, meaning clients will only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without having to worry about additional expenses on top of lost wages or medical bills.
Damages Paid for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any experienced traffic injury attorney will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be easier to accept an immediate settlement, a New Haven, MO traffic accident attorney can help you increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a New Haven traffic claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’ve Been in a Traffic Accident in New Haven?
In a fraction of a second can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in New Haven, MO have provided four steps if you’ve been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend contacting emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Get Medical Attention: It is very important for car accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Gather Information: To win a case, you’re going to need provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. A New Haven, MO, vehicle accident lawyer can assist you with this important. This includes tow truck receipts, repairs, medical bills, lost wages from time off of work, pictures of the scene of the accident, insurance information, contact info, and other documents.
- Contact a New Haven Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire an attorney. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident attorney in New Haven, MO, will aid you through the whole process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to contact a New Haven traffic accident lawyer as soon as you’re able to, or have a family member reach out to one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in New Haven can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in New Haven, MO
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it is essential to prioritize good sense and safety. Close to 33 percent of deaths in the United States involve risky driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your New Haven traffic collision lawyers offer up a few additional stats about the 5 types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a lot of road construction accidents every year.
- Trucks: There are more than 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, or about 10 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that nearly half a million cyclists are injured annually in the United States, and 1,000 become fatalities. A crucial component of cyclist safety is drivers sharing the road and following traffic laws. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are another area we specialize in.
The traffic accident lawyers in New Haven, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping clients with winning these tragic cases. We understand how complicated and overwhelming it is to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It is our job to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Case in New Haven, MO?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in New Haven, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident claims in New Haven:
- What does it cost to start a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the New Haven traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your New Haven traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a New Haven traffic accident attorney, the faster you can settle.
- How do I open a car wreck claim? It’s simple: Call a New Haven traffic lawyer today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose.
Call Your New Haven, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in New Haven, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As we’ve previously mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. We’ve won upwards of $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.