New Melle, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a seasoned road accident lawyer in New Melle, MO.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in New Melle, MO. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in New Melle, Christopher Dixon and the injury firm provide affordable legal representation to vehicle accident victims and their families. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Illinois and Missouri clients plus those in New Melle, MO.
- The vehicle wreck lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to potential clients. Any fees are charged only if we win the claim.
- Compensation for a traffic accident often includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and even emotional distress. Our car accident lawyers in New Melle, MO, will help maximize your settlement.
- The exact settlement in a traffic injury case in New Melle varies on the seriousness of the damage. Reimbursement may also be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party is.
- More than 37,000 people die in traffic-related crashes every year in the U.S. Of those, about 134 students die in bus traffic accidents and about 100,000 are injured in large truck accidents.
- DUIs, speeding, distracted driving, and not wearing a seatbelt lead the predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are 9 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in New Melle is much more effective than winning claims without representation. Contact Dixon now for additional information about traffic accident lawyers in New Melle, MO, at (314) 409-7060.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients and their families in New Melle, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon offers effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a car or truck accident, talk to Chris Dixon now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is vital to contact a lawyer straight away to increase your chances of winning a traffic accident case in New Melle, MO.
Vehicle Injury Attorneys in New Melle, MO
A pertinent phase in settling a traffic accident case in New Melle is finding experienced legal help. Dixon specializes in a variety of fields in New Melle, including:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows clients to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without having to worry about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Compensation for Winning a Traffic Accident Claim
Any experienced traffic injury lawyer will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it may be easier to accept an immediate settlement, a New Melle, MO traffic accident attorney is here to maximize your payout.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in a New Melle traffic case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Therapy
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in New Melle?
In a moment can change your life and the lives of your family. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in New Melle, MO have provided 4 steps if you have been in a vehicle accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact the police.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is crucial for vehicle accident victims to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Hospital, ongoing medical bills, and ambulance fees may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. A New Melle, MO, vehicle accident lawyer can help you with this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Call a New Melle Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder if they need to hire a lawyer. Short answer? It is often more expensive not to hire one. Fighting insurance companies, submitting claims, and negotiating settlements is not easy. A traffic accident lawyer in New Melle, MO, can assist you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are not able to make decisions on their own due to their medical condition. This is just another reason why it’s so important to call a New Melle traffic accident lawyer as soon as you’re able to, or have a family member contact one. Dixon’s traffic accident lawyers in New Melle can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in New Melle, MO
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s crucial to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to 33 percent of fatalities in the United States involve dangerous driving. Obeying traffic signs, wearing a seat belt, driving without distractions, and not driving drunk or under the influence of drugs can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your New Melle traffic collision lawyers offer up a few additional statistics about the 5 types of motorist accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most deaths and injuries involve not following safety protocols, drugs and alcohol, and distracted driving. There are also a high number of work zone accidents each year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, or about 9 percent of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve speeding, not wearing helmets, or alcohol. According to HG, close to three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Cyclists: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A critical element of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian fatalities account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles each year, usually from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in New Melle, MO, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with winning these tragic cases. We understand how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It’s our duty to guide you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in New Melle, MO?
As a respected traffic accident attorney in New Melle, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident cases in New Melle:
- What does it cost to open a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the New Melle traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your New Melle traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a New Melle traffic accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement.
- How do I begin a traffic wreck claim? It is simple: Call a New Melle traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your New Melle, MO Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in New Melle, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won upwards of $50 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer testimonials here. We also manage a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.