Newton, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Dixon is a seasoned traffic accident lawyer in Newton, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Newton, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Newton, Chris Dixon and his injury firm provide quality legal counsel to traffic accident victims and their families. Chris Dixon serves Illinois and Missouri clients, plus those in Newton, IL.
- The vehicle collision lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, case reviews, and consultations to victims. Any fees apply only when we win the case.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes wages lost from time off work, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. Dixon Injury Firm’s personal injury lawyers in Newton, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The reward amount for a traffic injury case in Newton may vary based on the seriousness of the injury and damage. The reward may also be adjusted depending upon how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people die in traffic-related accidents every year in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students become fatalities in bus traffic accidents and approximately 100,000 are injured in truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead a predictive surge in car crash deaths. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident lawyer in Newton is much more effective than fighting accident cases by yourself. Contact Dixon today for more information about traffic accident attorneys in Newton, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won over $35 million for clients in Newton, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon offers professional legal counsel for vehicle accident victims. If you’ve been hurt in a car or truck incident, reach out to us today for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It is essential to contact a lawyer straight away to improve your chances of winning a traffic accident claim in Newton, IL.
Traffic Collision Attorneys in Newton, IL
One important phase in settling a traffic accident case in Newton is getting professional legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of areas in Newton, including:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning our clients only pay a portion the reward if we win the case. This allows victims to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a claim without worrying about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Rewards for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any experienced traffic injury lawyer will let you know that rushing into a settlement is a major mistake. While it may be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Newton, IL traffic accident attorneys can help you increase your reward.
According to professional traffic accident lawyers, here are a few of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Newton:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Hedonic Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Newton?
With one wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Newton, IL have provided four steps if you’ve been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you can, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you are unable to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It’s crucial for vehicle accident victims to seek medical aid as soon as possible. Ambulance fees, future medical bills, and hospital expenses may later be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the info you can about the traffic accident. Newton, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you in completing this important. This includes witness testimonials, contact information, medical bills, pictures of the accident, work restrictions, and other information.
- Call a Newton Traffic Accident Lawyer: People often wonder why they need to hire a lawyer. An easy answer? It can be more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling major insurance companies, filing claims, and negotiating settlements is complicated. A traffic accident lawyer in Newton, IL, will assist you through the entire process and ensure a quick settlement.
Many car crash victims are not able to make decisions on their own due to injuries. This is another reason why it is so important to call Newton traffic accident attorneys as soon as you can, or have a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Newton can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Newton, IL
With more than two million motor vehicle injuries each year, it’s essential to prioritize good sense and safety. Nearly one-out-of-three of fatalities in the U.S. involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Newton traffic crash lawyers provide a few additional stats on the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned above, car accident deaths equal close to 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve distracted driving, drugs and alcohol, and not following safety measures. There’s also a lot of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities each year, which makes up 10 percent of all vehicle deaths.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle fatalities and injuries involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, about 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bikes: The CDC reports that almost half a million cyclists are injured annually in the U.S., and 1,000 are killed. A crucial element of bicycle safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s primary focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The IIHS, approximately 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian injury claims are an additional area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Newton, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to assisting victims and their families with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how complicated and overwhelming it can be to balance opening a claim, recovery, and reaching a reasonable settlement. It is our job to help you through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Newton, IL?
As a notable traffic accident lawyer in Newton, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are more must-knows about traffic accident claims in Newton:
- How much does it cost to open an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid to the Newton traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Newton traffic accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling Newton traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I start a traffic crash case? It is simple: Call a Newton traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Newton, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Today
With all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Newton, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, Dixon offers its services to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.