Norris City, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer
Chris Dixon is a trusted traffic accident attorney in Norris City, IL.
Traffic Accident Lawyers in Norris City, IL. As a leading traffic accident lawyers in Norris City, Christopher Dixon and his personal injury firm offer quality legal representation to traffic wreck victims and/or their families. The Dixon Injury Firm is available to Missouri and Illinois clients, including those in Norris City, IL.
- The traffic accident lawyers at Dixon provide free legal services, consultations, and case reviews to injured victims. Legal fees apply only when you win the claim.
- Settlement for a traffic accident often includes emotional distress, hospital bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident attorneys in Norris City, IL, are here to assist you with maximizing your reward.
- The exact settlement for a traffic injury case in Norris City varies on the seriousness of the damage. The reward may also be adjusted based on how “at fault” either party is.
- Over 37,000 people die in vehicle-related accidents annually in the U.S. Of those, approximately 134 students are killed in bus accidents and about 102,000 are injured in semi truck accidents.
- DWIs, speeding, texting and driving, and seatbelt-less passengers lead the predictive surge in traffic accident fatalities. Pedestrian deaths are nearly 10 percent of traffic-related deaths.
- Hiring a traffic accident attorney in Norris City is much more effective than fighting accident cases without representation. Call Chris Dixon today for more information about traffic accident lawyers in Norris City, IL, at (314) 409-7060.
Having won more than $35 million for clients and their families in Norris City, Missouri, and Illinois, Dixon provides effective legal representation for road traffic accident victims. If you have been hurt in a vehicle incident, reach out to us now for advice from our traffic accident lawyers. It’s vital to contact an attorney as soon as possible to improve your odds of winning a traffic accident case in Norris City, IL.
Car and Truck Wreck Attorneys in Norris City, IL
One important step in settling a traffic accident case in Norris City is getting experienced legal help. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of fields in Norris City. These include:
We have a contingency payment program, which means clients only pay a percentage of a settlement for legal services. This allows victims and their families to hire a traffic accident lawyer and go ahead with a case without worrying about additional expenses on top of medical bills, burial fees, or lost wages.
Reimbursement for Winning a Traffic Accident Case
Any veteran traffic injury attorney will tell you that rushing into a settlement is a big mistake. While it might be tempting to accept an immediate settlement, Norris City, IL traffic accident attorneys can help you increase your payout.
According to experienced traffic accident lawyers, here are some of the reimbursement and damages you can win in traffic claims in Norris City:
- Ambulance Fees
- Burial Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
What To Do If You’re a Victim of a Traffic Accident in Norris City?
With one wrong turn can change your life and your family’s. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Norris City, IL have provided four steps if you’ve been in a car or truck accident:
- Call for Help: If you’re able to, traffic accident lawyers recommend that you contact emergency services right away. If you’re not able to, direct a bystander to contact emergency services.
- Seek Medical Attention: It is very important for car accident victims to seek medical help as soon as possible. Hospital expenses, ambulance fees, and future medical bills may be reimbursed.
- Information Gathering: To win a case, you’re going to need to provide all of the information you can about the traffic accident. Norris City, IL, vehicle accident attorneys can help you with this crucial step. This includes documents such as medical expenses, lost wages seen in paychecks, pictures of the accident scene, contact information, and other information like witness testimonials.
- Contact a Norris City Traffic Accident Attorney: People often wonder why they need to hire an attorney. An easy answer? It’s often more expensive not to hire a lawyer. Battling major insurance companies, submitting claims, and navigating settlements can be complicated. A traffic accident attorney in Norris City, IL, will aid you through the entire process and ensure a fast settlement.
Many victims of vehicle crashes are not able to make decisions on their own because of injuries. This is just another reason why it’s so important to call Norris City traffic accident attorneys as soon as possible, or ask a family member reach out to one. Our traffic accident lawyers in Norris City can help.
Common Traffic Accidents in Norris City, IL
With over 2 million motor vehicle injuries every year, it is important to prioritize safety and good sense. Close to one-out-of-three of deaths in the United States involve dangerous driving. Not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, obeying traffic laws, not speeding, wearing a seatbelt, and avoiding distractions like cell phones can save thousands of lives every year.
Below, your Norris City traffic collision lawyers provide a few additional statistics on the five types of traffic accidents:
- Cars: As mentioned before, car accident deaths equal almost 40,000 per year. Most fatalities and injuries involve wreckless or distracted driving, alcohol, and not following safety protocols. There are also a high number of work zone accidents per year.
- Trucks: There are approximately 4,000 truck-related fatalities annually, which makes up 9.5% of all vehicle fatalities.
- Motorcycles: Most motorcycle injuries and deaths involve not wearing a helmet, alcohol, or not wearing a helmet. According to HG, close to three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles. Motorcycle fatalities are on the rise.
- Bicycles: The CDC reports that almost 467,000 cyclists are injured each year in the U.S., and 1,000 become fatalities. A crucial element of cyclist safety is drivers following traffic laws and sharing the road. Bicycle accident claims are one of Dixon Injury Firm’s main focus areas.
- Pedestrian: Pedestrian deaths account for 16% of roadway accidents. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, around 70,000 pedestrians are injured by motor vehicles every year, typically from head-on collisions. Pedestrian accident claims are another area Dixon specializes in.
The traffic accident lawyers in Norris City, IL, at the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to helping victims and their families with fighting and winning these tragic cases. We know how overwhelming and complicated it can be to balance recovery, opening a claim, and reaching a positive settlement. It is our duty to help our clients through the process.
How Do I Win a Traffic Accident Claim in Norris City, IL?
As a respected traffic accident lawyer in Norris City, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. Here are a few more must-knows about traffic accident cases in Norris City:
- How much does it cost to pursue an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid to the Norris City traffic accident lawyer as a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Traffic accident lawyers will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Norris City traffic accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling Norris City traffic accident attorneys, the faster you can settle.
- How do I begin a traffic crash case? It’s simple: Call a Norris City traffic attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose.
Call Your Norris City, IL Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Traffic Accident Lawyers in Norris City, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Dixon Injury Firm | Traffic Accident Lawyer Service Areas
As mentioned, the Dixon Injury Firm serves to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients — read their traffic lawyer reviews here. We also have a wide range of practice areas to tackle any case.